Page 5 of 129 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: Cebu Pacific Air Refund? Don't hold your breath while you wait.

you get immediate refund if you pay in cash otherwise it takes forever to get a credit back on a credit card. it happens twice to me, the first time i got a refund right away since i paid it in cash but the 2nd time took around 6 months since it's a credit card. i didn't make a fuss about it since i already know how slow usually things are in the PH.

i rang today to follow up and found out that though i rang in june 25 to cancel the ticket, it "registered" on their refund system on july 10, a good 11 days after i rang.

anyways, the person who took my call said processing for refunds is 40 to 60 days. when i said "its past 40 days" she stressed the "to 60 days" part, starting from july 10. ahaha. since they go by the maximum, i'm waiting to see how this progresses (or deteriorates). having been given the 40 to 60-day period, i shall expect the refund to pop up in my credit card account on day 60. otherwise, the barrage begins.

i was given the refund # in manila to follow-up (02) 852 2328 local 263/218 and email: cebrefacctg@cebupacificair.com

customer service is still relatively poor in our country. got some catching up to do.

Quote Originally Posted by e-v-s
    you get immediate refund if you pay in cash otherwise it takes forever to get a credit back on a credit card. it happens twice to me, the first time i got a refund right away since i paid it in cash but the 2nd time took around 6 months since it's a credit card. i didn't make a fuss about it since i already know how slow usually things are in the PH.
    Not true, I paid cash for my refund, been almost one year.

Shocker

I picked up my refund check 2 days ago. Only took over 10 months, and then 90 minutes of waiting in their ticketing office.
    Is priority number the correct term when you are dealing with a company that has such poor customer service? There is surely no urgency in anything they do, so how about something more appropriate... such as a "maybe" number or a "posteriority" number

Never Again Cebu Pacific!

Quote Originally Posted by Namnori
    Not true, I paid cash for my refund, been almost one year.
    hmmm...in my case it's so true....sorry it wasn't for you. i went to sm and i got a refund right away.

got my refund last oct. 24, obviously longer than the time they said it would take.

i started taking cebu pacific because PAL was PAL (plane always late). pero now, cebu pacific is no longer on time all the time. meals-wise, meals are no longer free, not even C2 or dewberry or whatever brand URC (universal robina corp) is pushing. haven't flown PAL for a year, but i'm about to start again (when applicable--like cebu pacific flies cebu-hk so that one's a no brainer). PAL's fares are still slightly higher than cebu pacific, but hey, you still get miles from purchasing tickets (whatever payment method you use)--so that's something to look forward to.

customer service with cebu pacific sucks! esp in robi ( from my experienced lang ha)

re Cebu Pacific Customer Service... You're right, it sucks... god, you need to call the toll free number late in the evening to get hold of an agent! plus the delays, OMG.... thank god they changed their tagline! hahahhaha

ANy experience with luggage problems with them? Our flight from Singapore to Cebu this morning got stalled because the aircraft was overloaded so SATS of Singapore did not allow the plane to fly....since no one was volunteering to go they decided to take out all the checked-in luggage and put it on the plane next to us which was flying to Manila then from Manila to cebu....until this time wala pa jud balita sa amo luggage asa na to gibutang.....

I submitted a refund for roundtrip tickets purchased online August this year, hangtod karon intawn wala gihapon!

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 129 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast