Page 5 of 111 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by skeptic_rob View Post
    na lagi uban dinhi screenshot sa linux nag gamit yahoo messenger?
    naka banytay d i ka bro? hehehehe....

unsa on bro?
    gi unsa manha nila ?pag install yahoo messenger sa linux ubuntu? or lahi na nga version nga linux

unsa on bro?
    gi unsa manha nila ?pag install yahoo messenger sa linux ubuntu? or lahi na nga version nga linux
    dili gyud na siya ym bro, usa na siya sa mga tweaks and tricks sa linux. ila ra na gi ilisan ug icon ilang messenger.

Unsa imong gamit karon bro?

first nimo buhaton mangita ka ug icon sa yahoo messenger mas nindot kung .png ang file dayong ang size around 24x24 pero ok rapud kung more than ana ang size.

dayon adto ka sa panel i-right click nimo ang imong messenger nga gigamit dayon properties.
    click ang imong messenger icon sa messenger, dayon i-browse nimo kung asa to nimo gi save ang imong gi download nga icon sa yahoo messenger.
    Last edited by stjohnmedrano; 08-15-2010 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnmedrano View Post
    I agree!, ang tip is, it should not be literally understand that way, most of newbies to Linux they always compare it to windows. Inig compare palang nimon, your making it difficult. and it should always be remember that Linux is Linux and Linux is not Windows thats how it works.
    Uhm.. there are common things that most people ask.. and they relate it to windows..
    more like faqs.. for example..

how can we see the system information on ubuntu.. because in windows we only go right click to my computer icon then properties..

how can we run cmd on ubuntu.. which is terminal for linux..

how can we change start up or adjust startup like in windows, we run msconfig then go to start up and make adjustments..

now these are what I am telling you about.. I know ubuntu is totally different but in order for you to train a chimpanzees is relating your explanation to other object that is similar and very close to your discussion...
    it's more like explaining it to a 3 year old kid.. don't expect everyone knows how to use linux.. they want to but they are more like windows/mac minded.. people are into it.. that is why teaching them is relating to what exist on their knowledge of Operating system..

I hope I explained it very carefully..

unsa on bro?
    I think he means like running Yahoo messenger program...

I suggest you try wine then install Yahoo messenger using wine..

But just to give you input.. uhh.. we still have problem regarding video chat.. there are new web cam nowadays that are compatible to linux... but google it nalang for more info..

https://www.istorya.net/forums/altern...ng-ubuntu.html

palit lang ug driver less camera sa cd-r king that would work on linux too

Quote Originally Posted by waterboy0911 View Post
    Uhm.. there are common things that most people ask.. and they relate it to windows..
    more like faqs.. for example..

how can we see the system information on ubuntu.. because in windows we only go right click to my computer icon then properties..

how can we run cmd on ubuntu.. which is terminal for linux..

how can we change start up or adjust startup like in windows, we run msconfig then go to start up and make adjustments..

now these are what I am telling you about.. I know ubuntu is totally different but in order for you to train a chimpanzees is relating your explanation to other object that is similar and very close to your discussion...
    it's more like explaining it to a 3 year old kid.. don't expect everyone knows how to use linux.. they want to but they are more like windows/mac minded.. people are into it.. that is why teaching them is relating to what exist on their knowledge of Operating system..

I hope I explained it very carefully..
    Yes! correct ka sir, and its only a tip, its their choice to take it or not, coz their are many ways in learning, maybe it wont work to others but it works for some.

B4 naa gyud yahoo messenger sa Linux this is the link Yahoo! Messenger for Unix

but sad to say murag gipatay nani nga project.

if you really want to use yahoo messenger naa man web based nga yahoo messenger, or you can try skype. follow lang ang link nga gihatag ni waterboy.

B4 naa gyud yahoo messenger sa Linux this is the link Yahoo! Messenger for Unix

but sad to say murag gipatay nani nga project.

if you really want to use yahoo messenger naa man web based nga yahoo messenger, or you can try skype. follow lang ang link nga gihatag ni waterboy.
    yeah naka gamit ko ug yahoo messenger before.. per bati man gud ang iyang mga functions.. mao to nag decide ko mo gamit ko ug gyachi..

Yes! correct ka sir, and its only a tip, its their choice to take it or not, coz their are many ways in learning, maybe it wont work to others but it works for some.
    Don't assume.. stick to the issue.. I've been teaching students before and it's really effective...Trust me.. I've been there done that..

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 111 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast