Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Islam

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    .. that is the very reason why i dug up about islam and i found it to be a religion for the fanatic.
    I agree. I don't know of any other religion that have followers who are willing to blow themselves up just to kill people from other religions(infidels)

Well if being discriminated, sexually harrased and detained by security police for voicing out is a part of ur description of "muslims" unjust doing to "christians" then YES... but u see Fin, the difference between u and me is I see them as INDIVIDUALS..labeling them never crossed my mind. EVER.

As if u are not aware...we all come from different backgrounds and culture.

Whatever our kabayans reason why they revert to Islam is none of my business..and it just goes to show how lame MEN are muslims or non muslims alike.

Quote Originally Posted by pigrah View Post
    Well if being discriminated, sexually harrased and detained by security police for voicing out is a part of ur description of "muslims" unjust doing to "christians" then YES... but u see Fin, the difference between u and me is I see them as INDIVIDUALS..labeling them never crossed my mind. EVER.

As if u are not aware...we all come from different backgrounds and culture.

Whatever our kabayans reason why they revert to Islam is none of my business..and it just goes to show how lame MEN are muslims or non muslims alike.

.. and you failed to notice that this is about islam and it's teachings. Which the muslims also failed to hold true to their religion's teachings.

.. yes, not all muslims are hypocrite and stupid, but most are.

.. you see, as what the_child has pointed out that being an outsider, we can always feel alienated towards a certain religion. But i see it on another angle, being an outsider, we can see the flaws of a particular religion, here in discussion, islam.

.. because pigrah, the sole reason why i read and research more about islam is when the muslims CLAIM THAT IT IS THE TRUE WORD OF GOD. That is their biggest claim, that everything else is false and that the koran and mohammed's teachings IS THE TRUTH COMING FROM GOD.

.. can i ask you one thing ?? have you ever read the koran and it's vast teachings ?? if you have, did you see it's ridiculous intent and it's absurd teachings i'm not claiming to be an expert in koran, bbbaaaahhhh, i'm not, but in the pages i have read. it really is shameful.

.. i'll give you examples of it's ridiculous teachings:

.. here are the disliked actions in salah ... or when you pray ..

- raising one's eyes to the sky or closing them or looking around

- praying while needing to urinate

- wiping the ground, removing the stones

- praying at the time food has been served and one desires to eat

.. INVALIDATING THE WUDU .... wudu is the ritual before you make salah

- natural discharge. urine,stool, spit,wind
    - deep sleep
    - eating camel meat
    - touching the private parts directly with hands

... now tell me, if that is gods teachings.... whoa, then god is a fool.

.. if you analyze those teachings on the practical sense, you could only ask one simple question: WHY DID GOD GAVE US THESE TEACHINGS

.. what's up if we're going to touch our private parts ?? what if there's an ant ??

.. what's up if we look at the sky

.. those things make islam foolish to look at, they are making God stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post

.. that is the very reason why i dug up about islam and i found it to be a religion for the fanatic.
    hey, fin.. blame it to their culture..
    same here with pinoys..

you also have a good point..

@fingolfin: pre, christians also discriminate baya. I find both religions to be equally prejudiced. After all, that is the goal of their leaders.

@NASYO: I find our culture much more disturbing. WE value celebrities over actual people with brains and look how far that has gotten us! It's very counterproductive to our country and to our attitude. Mura gud ginoo si John Lloyd ug si DingDong kay sa Santo Papa! I'd rather not comment on that in Manila kai basin ako nuon ang ilansang sa crus. LOL

@fin, also, let us not forget that there are two types of followers for every religion. There's the devout and there are the EXTREMISTS. It is important that you know the difference because just like a family, there are bad seeds. Perhaps your fears must be your perception of the EXTREMISTS. Muslims are quite ok baya. Duh, there's still people!

I found this one old muslim woman the other day playing with what appears to be her grandson in Timezone. heheh... cute.

We'd rather listen to "Imagine" of John Lennon..

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    For me I been working with middle eastern country for so many years, pero molikay ko ug issue bahin sa religion, naa gyuy uban Muslims nga very sensitive sa ilang pag-tuo, although naa puy uban nga tolerant base sa akong madunggan kung mag-istoryahay na sila. I respected them ilaha man gud nang tinohoan, and they always have the right to practice what they believe.

Quote Originally Posted by NASYO View Post
    We'd rather listen to "Imagine" of John Lennon..
    faet, ang nakalisud ana pre is if ang gi imagine diri si marian rivera man. toinks.

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonBlownapart View Post
    I agree. I don't know of any other religion that have followers who are willing to blow themselves up just to kill people from other religions(infidels)

tempting man pud ang offer bai. your family will be paid a ridiculously huge sum of money and they will be fed for the rest of their happy lives. the bomber will be met with virgins in heaven. :P

personally, i don't like virgins. lol

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast