Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by treize View Post
    God is the beginning of everything, so if you're argument about what is the beginning of the beginning then just imagine two mirrors facing each other.. you'll just end up losing your mind keep wondering about a never ending equation.

Just imagine every single one of more than a trillion cells in the body contains about a thousand times as much precisely-coded digital information as my entire computer.. A code cannot occur without a designer... and it can only be designed by a superintellegence,i.e. God. Evolution is "mutation+selection+time=design". about mutation, what causes them to mutate, what causes these dna to change, what makes it replicate..etc... until you will end up saying they're just programmed to react that way.. so in short somebody programmed this entity to react.. so it always starts with a creator.. A superintellegent mind is behind the evolution process..
    the intelligent design argument has been debated numerous times in this section. i suggest you back read those threads in the old S&O. once again, the intelligent design argument doesn't hold ground, because it would then allow a bigger question, which is that, who created the designer? the argument that GOD is infinite and "has no beginning and end" proposes a larger gap in the argument itself which will always remain unanswered, but Christians sees it as a conclusive one at best.

^you don't have to be a christian to conclude.. it only takes a common sense...

^you don't have to be a christian to conclude.. it only takes a common sense...
    common sense? funny. it takes common sense to know GOD created everything?

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    common sense? funny. it takes common sense to know GOD created everything?
    yeah even a child knows that... but I doubt you have one... that's why it seems so funny for you...

creator of god? God is the creator of all creator... you're question doesn't really make sense...
    Let's put it this way, treize. What is your logic that you definietely correct that God created everything and thus He's the creator? What is your specific grounds that God confirms His creation are His? If you answer these according to the Bible or scriptures, then backup and try to see or think what made you sure those are correct?

The least we know is that all that is we have are "hand-me-down" stories. Passed along for so many years that we couldn't even sure those aren't omitted or added.

If your logic still holds a concise answer... let me ask you this, if God created everything and including the first man/woman, who has the highest human population now?

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Does our logic and intellect can explain the origin of everything we see? then if you are certain that it is, then perhaps anyone could explain where these everything that surrounds us came from.

Quote Originally Posted by tripwire View Post
    Let's put it this way, treize. What is your logic that you definietely correct that God created everything and thus He's the creator? What is your specific grounds that God confirms His creation are His? If you answer these according to the Bible or scriptures, then backup and try to see or think what made you sure those are correct?

The least we know is that all that is we have are "hand-me-down" stories. Passed along for so many years that we couldn't even sure those aren't omitted or added.

If your logic still holds a concise answer... let me ask you this, if God created everything and including the first man/woman, who has the highest human population now?
    do you see me stating any bible scriptures? as I said in my previous post, it's just common sense... everything surrounds us just cant pop-up from nothingness.. so their should be someone so intelligent and so powerful who created this things.. even science people believe in the existence of the creator...

do you see me stating any bible scriptures? as I said in my previous post, it's just common sense... everything surrounds us just cant pop-up from nothingness.. so their should be someone so intelligent and so powerful who created this things.. even science people believe in the existence of the creator...
    your common sense outright ASSUMED it is a WHO.
    and support that with MORE mysterious presets.

now you have more QUESTIONS left un-answered for resolving with mysterious/supernatural means.

Mind if I butt-in....?

do you see me stating any bible scriptures? as I said in my previous post, it's just common sense... everything surrounds us just cant pop-up from nothingness.. so their should be someone so intelligent and so powerful who created this things..
    The common sense you are saying is just one pitfall of uncertainty... there is no common sense actually if you don't question what you need to ask.

even science people believe in the existence of the creator...
    That's what I call.... SHORTFALL.

Quote Originally Posted by munzter666 View Post
    your common sense outright ASSUMED it is a WHO.
    and support that with MORE mysterious presets.

now you have more QUESTIONS left un-answered for resolving with mysterious/supernatural means.
    I don't tend to get the answers for those un-answered questions knowing that it's way beyond the human intellectual understanding.. that's why I keep it short and simple.. trying to get an answer from a never ending equation wont get us anywhere...

and if your quest is to get all the answers then good luck...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast