Page 47 of 207 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by orochimaru700 View Post
    i've been living 10 years in Davao and 5 years now in Cebu,

akong masulti is DAVAO's d Best!! know WHY

safe-secured ka sa Davao unlike here... bsag 3310 nga celphone tulisan ka pa? pagka LOLZ

didto Davao, kadungog ka ug ingon-ana?

diri cebu permi lng sa newpaper headlines, shabu in PASIL, PASIL, PASIL, TABO-AN, ETC...

didto DAVAO suway lng ug baligya ug illegal DRUGS dba naa dayon moabot nga letter with LIVE

AMMUNITION Bullet quoting "Undanga na na imo binuang brod or history nka aning lugara" pero diri Cebu

unsa mannnnn?

Nasulbad ba sa Government and Drug Free Act diri? NEVER for how many years na.... tsk tsk

tsk...

and besides ka lipyohon sa lugar, asenso kaau ang davao, labay lng ug upos sa imo sigarilyo ky multa

daun ka... better live with safe and secured city... drug free.. bsag muslim dadto dli ka angal ky

duterte, good governance and especially, Progressive kaau ang City...

hehehe..btaw btaw..lingaw 2ng "letter with live ammunition" ah..hehehe..naa pa warning, pasiba2n pa ka, kung gahi jud ug ulo aw matestingan mn ang kagahi ana kung di ba na mdutlan ug bala..hehehe..

and thank God for making Inday Sara [daughter of Mayor Duterte] d new elected mayor and her father as the vice..[R.Duterte cant run for office agen coz it's his last term..and kung mudaug kuno cya as vice pro pildi si sara, nya c nograles [speaker, that m****r f****r] ang daug, MURESIGN nlng daw cya diha diha daun..dey r sworn mortal enemies..]

If you are a family man and you want a peaceful life go to davao.it is a best place to settle down....if you are still single cebu is the best place...

cebu kay daghan wafa... nya mga taga davao muari man pod cebu kay daghan choi... hahaha

if i have one thing to say about cebu, is that it has what i would call a perfect balance, if you can pick a place here in the phil. that would serve as a sampler of what this 7,107 archipelago has to offer, it would be cebu, urban yet island living sensibility harmoniously rolled into one; and it shows, plethora of excellent schools and universities, job opportunities abound, entertainment centers throughout the metro, world class medical facilities to cater to one's well being, ever-improving infrastructure to meet the demands of a rapidly-growing urban environment, places rich of history and tradition, and most of all its people, yup the cebuano, yup that lucky bunch that get to live in a place simply called cebu

walay makalupig sa cebu,, layu ra kaayu sa mga delubyo!!

ahhh... mura bias mani tanan kay mostly tga davao ng comment..

best place? davao lng sah ngali kay gipul-an nko suroy2x sa cebu..

unsay naa sa cebu? its not actually the island itself, cebu is only a jump-start. from cebu you can go to bohol soooooo easy, then bora, then negros then daghan pa churva... wa pa labot sa north ug south island sa cebu.... plus ang ciudad pa nkong pinalangga... malls nga mura layo pa baktason para ma-abot sa davao sa kadaghan.

unsay garbo sa davao? hmmmm nice taxi's (infairness) ky naa non aircon ug aircon hehehe. safety? mao ra oi, huna2x rana ninyo... daghan gani cocaine dira(trust me on this). malls? so so. for an adrenaline addict like me... ill pick davao for there great nature has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by hmmn View Post
    if i have one thing to say about cebu, is that it has what i would call a perfect balance, if you can pick a place here in the phil. that would serve as a sampler of what this 7,107 archipelago has to offer, it would be cebu, urban yet island living sensibility harmoniously rolled into one; and it shows, plethora of excellent schools and universities, job opportunities abound, entertainment centers throughout the metro, world class medical facilities to cater to one's well being, ever-improving infrastructure to meet the demands of a rapidly-growing urban environment, places rich of history and tradition, and most of all its people, yup the cebuano, yup that lucky bunch that get to live in a place simply called cebu
    you speak the truth there brother.. amen to that hehehe. alot of people from mindanao mo ari diri for medical needs, pati educational. ampay sa mga studyante ang cebu for your info, kun ngano? ambot lng kamo na maka tubag ana hehehe. sin city anyone :P

Quote Originally Posted by hmmn View Post
    korekness!!!

there's no where else in the philippines na mkakita kag peace in a convergence of people... sagol2x mga tao ug lugar dani... naa mga buutan, naa mga buang, naa angels naa sad mga demonyo... pero well adjusted mga tao to welcome everyone...

i lab cebu!

CEBU don't think so...

Arakan Valley viewed from Marilog, Davao City:

Guiness Book?? Here Davao City...

World's Largest City
    The residents of Davao City claim they live in the world's largest city. They are talking about the land size of the city that covers 2,212 square kilometers. Most of these areas, however, are distributed as forests, coconut groves and rice fields. In comparison, New York, the largest city in the United States, has an area of only 787 square kilometers while the whole of Metro Manila covers only 636 square kilometers.

Davao City lies at the mouth of the Davao River near the head of Davao Gulf. It encompasses about 50 small ports in its commercial sphere. Davao has large banana plantations, whose produce are exported to Japan and other countries. The city also boasts of a modern international airport. Puerto Princesa City, a chartered city of Palawan province, is disputing Davao City's title. It claims to have a total land area of 2,539 square kilometers encompassing 66 barangays.

11.    Advertisement