Page 458 of 981 FirstFirst ... 448455456457458459460461468 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 9806

kinsa posible sunod i pares ni lyoto?

bones jones vs shogun? too early?

too early.. khear ku lilnog pedi ma away ni lyoto. not sure pa sad.

Dan Hardy and Dustin Hazelett have verbally committed to meet in a welterweight bout at UFC 119 tentatively scheduled for Sept. 18 in Hardy’s home country of England, according to multiple sources close to the negotiations.

paul daley is a cheap sucker!he gives the sport a bad name!

dli man jud ko ganahan ni machida kay boring iya mga fights.rua napud ko rn bt i think dli mgdugay si rua sa iyang belt kay daghan kaau maau sa iya division. ang boring nga division karon kay ang lightweight og middleweight. pinakaexciting jud sa tanan ang light heavy kay daghan gailog sa belt.

agree with the daley thing. he does not belong to the elite, he should go back to the streets...

the deepest weight i can think of now is the heavyweight with carwin, lesnar, velasquez, bignog, dos santos, and young star duffee...not to mention gonzaga, kongo, etc....

light heavy would also be really great to watch(fighters getting old though). i would also want to see spider go against vitor belfort @ 185 first(win or lose) then move up to lightheavy. i really think he belongs there. he is too big for middleweight. that is why he looks so good. only if he has been fighting in the real lightheavy devision, i know there would have been better challenges for him.

he is still one of the best talents UFC has to date though. just want to see a good match in the future.

kos vs GSP would also be very interesting to watch... pure strong wrestlers going at it.

UFC just got interesting... hehehehhehe

GSP hasnt been finishing his fights.. i hope he steps it up this time.. kay exciting na opponent nya si koscheck, kay maayo og ground game unlike dan hardy (although dili ingon na dli maayo si hardy) nndot unta ma-end ang fight KO/TKO/SUB...

@rod: about paul daley.. he is going back to the streets.. lol.. ufc dropped him naman tngali..

lo-oy kau si machida last sunday

nasakpan na dyud cya ni shogun...

lyoto "the sleeping dragon" machida hahaha

rampage vs evans - rampage kOs evans then fights rua in a rematch for the title... payter!!!!

11.    Advertisement