Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

KO jd ang pilipinas ani

WTF!!!... im seeking assylum to syria if mao man gani... mag ISIS nalang ko!!

is cebu for Binay?

Matiwas gyud ta ani.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rafee View Post
    I disagree..
    I agree with Sen Santiago's bill that starting from congress to highest position of the country should have at least a degree..

Dali ra istoryahon ang pag pass ug bill.. but is it worth it? priority ba na ila gi pass? etc...dghan pa questions b4 pa ma pass ang bill.. so ang ending mga staff nlng ang mag buhat.. so si Cong or Sen tig pirma nlng...

Diha to ambush interview ni Sen Sotto sauna ako nakita nga gi deny ang pg add niya ug libel case sa cybercrime law..pero gi ask ug blik sa reporter nga "di po ba kayo ang nag-insert nun?" ... ni tubag ra pud tawon ug "Oo nga pala kase....etc.."... Naa pa gani na degree ha..(salig sa staff rmn gud)

See.? bill na ha pra mahimo ug balaod gi consider ra nga simply lng sa atong mga senador.. that is why we need legislators or representatives that could really represent not just for our country but to the whole world...
    (Ingon pa sa akong Lolo basta waly alamag pwede ra kuno "garbo"(pride) gamiton..) ... tsktsk
    Yes, a university or college degree as a requirement to run for an office is a good idea ... in theory. I totally agree with Miriam on that because the country has been infested with uneducated public servants that happens to be famous from the entertainment industry, heir/heiress of a political dynasty, and etc. But in the Philippines, there are constituency that has a large population of low income families.

For example, in the province of Tawi-Tawi, how many degree holders in that province that might be interested in politics?

I totally believe that it's the people voting for the wrong candidates.

luoyas atong nasud ug mao

Quote Originally Posted by FAQ View Post
    Yes, a university or college degree as a requirement to run for an office is a good idea ... in theory. I totally agree with Miriam on that because the country has been infested with uneducated public servants that happens to be famous from the entertainment industry, heir/heiress of a political dynasty, and etc. But in the Philippines, there are constituency that has a large population of low income families.

For example, in the province of Tawi-Tawi, how many degree holders in that province that might be interested in politics?

I totally believe that it's the people voting for the wrong candidates.
    Then we go back why people votes the "wrong" candidates. Lack of Education.
    Taas pa kaau istoryahon pra mahatag ang barato or libre nga edukasyon preha sa uban nasud mao mas maau balihon nlng,.. mgsugod sa Congress up to President pra ma pass na ang mga bill nga mas importante like sa FOI, educ, health etc...

8.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234