Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

UTEST review center offers one-on-one coaching. diha ko na improve maayo sa writing and speaking exam. thank you utest!!!

UTEST review center offers limited number of students per class during lecture phase, 4-8 students only to accomodate your learning needs.

CALL UTEST NOW TO RESERVE A SLOT. +6332 )
    234-4092;
    (+63)917-948-4294 ;
    (+63)922-261-2636[/B]
    or check website utestreview.com

Good News!

Fehan Utest IELTS Review is excited to announce its MONTH-LONG SINULOG SURPRISE TREAT for everyone...

Php 500 discount on your "UNLIMTED FOR LIFE" IELTS Review this Month

For further inquiries you may call us NOW to find out HOW...
    (+6332) 234-4092
    SUN (+63) 922-261-2636
    GLOBE (+63) 917-948-4294
    SMART (+63)928-729-3102

- - - Updated - - -

GREAT NEWS!!

Fehan Utest Review is offering INTENSIVE REVIEW for TOEFL iBT for only 4,500 pesos

Hurry and Reserve A SLOT Now!

We hope to see you at Unit 201, Arellano Square, 9-2 N Escario corner Tojong Street, Cebu City,

You may text or call for more info
    Landline(+6332) 234-4092
    SUN (+63) 922-261-2636
    GLOBE (+63) 917-948-4294

Default Utest review center

i started my review sa utest last december 2014 and took my exam last feb 28. academic module.
    THANK YOU jud sa Utest, I got 7.5 sa Writing and 7 sa rest of the components. This is my one way of thanking sa utest mao nag post ko dri sa istorya. dri mn sad ko nag search kung asa maau nga review center, and no doubt. very flexible ilang tym and the good thing with them is kani jud ilang one-on-one coaching. wohhooo!! next step nko sa akong UK applications.

so if you are really looking for a review center that would really help you to reach ur target score.. please be with UTEST REVIEW CENTER.

Nag UTEST ko pero layu an ko gd, nag 9ners ko rn

Default ielts review in cebu

currently reviewing in fehan utest review center. i was referred by my colleague (she is now in the UK last Dec 2016) sa utest. Wla koi idea sa ielts gyud, and because requirement gyud cya for UK, I have to learn it by heart about ielts. Lisud ang ielts labi na technicalities sa writing , and trust me mo balik gyud ta sa basics sa english.. heheh

So far with my ongoing review sa utest review center, tinoud jud ang gi ingon sa akong kaila,they discuss all possibilities pra masabtan ang every task sa writing. hands on kaau cla sa ilang mga discussions and specifically sa one-on-one coaching. Speaking exam coaching is also very personalized.

Planning to take this May, naa nmn sad ko go signal sa Akong mga instructor.

For those who dream to work in the Uk or any english countries, start na with your ielts. Believe, dili lng ta mo give up. Know the right people nga mo teach nin u.

mao ni ilang landline number 234-4092 - utest review center

currently reviewing in fehan utest review center. i was referred by my colleague (she is now in the UK last Dec 2016) sa utest. Wla koi idea sa ielts gyud, and because requirement gyud cya for UK, I have to learn it by heart about ielts. Lisud ang ielts labi na technicalities sa writing , and trust me mo balik gyud ta sa basics sa english.. heheh

So far with my ongoing review sa utest review center, tinoud jud ang gi ingon sa akong kaila,they discuss all possibilities pra masabtan ang every task sa writing. hands on kaau cla sa ilang mga discussions and specifically sa one-on-one coaching. Speaking exam coaching is also very personalized.

Planning to take this May, naa nmn sad ko go signal sa Akong mga instructor.

For those who dream to work in the Uk or any english countries, start na with your ielts. Believe, dili lng ta mo give up. Know the right people nga mo teach nin u.

mao ni ilang landline number 234-4092 - utest review center

klaro ra kaau

Hi basin ganahan pd mo motry ug ONLINE

+63-32-4200146
    Email: surepasser.mktg@gmail.com
    www.facebook.com/SurePasser
    Last edited by dangelndisguise; 05-30-2017 at 01:20 PM.

Try free online IELTS exams. I did self-study and was able to pass without attending review classes. Also, check for youtube tutorials and key points especially with writing and speaking.

helpfule websites:
    https://www.ielts-exam.net

http://ielts-up.com/listening/ielts-...-practice.html
    Last edited by klavel; 05-22-2017 at 11:23 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast