Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Dile ni mawa ang peke..mugrabe pa unya na...na sa Juan luna st atbang happy mart...hinganlan ug Joseph nay shop gamay para ID...sekretoa lang doul...mupeke gani na ug tetulo sa yuta, mga postal id, medical cert. for abraod...etc..(ang uban nakasakay na ug barko hehehe) depende basta dako imung ihatag...yakang-yakang.

Blog Entries
    makasakop mana ang mga lto idk if mga citom pud ug maka kita silag fake.. kai mga jeepney ug taxi driver man sige pa himu ana para if ignorante nga citom mo dakop bilin ra fake Id dayon larga gihapon bisag naa violation.. mao na tong mga jeepney drivers nga ge balita ge kasohan kai tag 100k na ang violations..grabeh

Quote Originally Posted by unswa View Post
    I don't understand why people risk something so little. The price to pay when getting caught is so high that I can't justify faking IDs.
    Yeah, it's dangerous, but sometimes people just don't have other options. And one more thing - if fake ID or other document is well done, it's not dangerous at all. Three years ago I needed a fake ID for one reason. One of my friends told me about Already21 shop and showed a review on those guys at fidvendors.is/. Three years I use a fake ID and nobody caught me. Because I don't show it to the cops and I don't use it for serious business. Just for buying different stuff from the internet. Also, ID is high quality.

Fake ID is okay if you are just going to watch a movie and they need your ID to verify you are 18 above.

But other than that, like driver's and passport etc, you will go to jail if you transact with those Fake IDs.

kamote driver basta fake...

Quote Originally Posted by StroggCore View Post
    Yeah, it's dangerous, but sometimes people just don't have other options. And one more thing - if fake ID or other document is well done, it's not dangerous at all. Three years ago I needed a fake ID for one reason. One of my friends told me about Already21 shop and showed a review on those guys at fidvendors.is/. Three years I use a fake ID and nobody caught me. Because I don't show it to the cops and I don't use it for serious business. Just for buying different stuff from the internet. Also, ID is high quality.
    Thank you. I just was looking for fake ID. This review is usefull.

Fake naman tanan karon, asta akong asawa mura gani og fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainerius View Post
    Fake naman tanan karon, asta akong asawa mura gani og fake.
    lol. ngano man fake, lalaki sa una?

Please be reminded that there are text scam on covid-19 circulating. Some people are taking advantage of the coronavirus crisis.

Most drivers have got fake license. This has been led by the high corruption that has hit the nation at the moment. The drivers have connections with the driving schools to produce them fake license simply because they dont want to follow the right proceedure. In addition, the trafic police are also bribed and they let them go minus any action.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234