Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by darkraven View Post
    so i opt to buy a new printer nalang kay kailangan nga naay printer sa amo balay....
    OT:

brod, naa naka printer? plan of selling my HP 3 in 1 for 1.8K...with cartridge na
    mono and color...mga 75%-80% with ink pa...

ang printer nato gud, wa gi-design para anang printing nga way pahuway... kasagaran natong mga printer, home use lang.. mao bitaw nga usa ray cartridge ana for color and the tri-color or 1 each for the colors...
    mahug ug overusage kung i-CISS nimo... expected nang dali ra ang kinabuhi sa regular, home printer...

pero bro, maayo man sipa-on tong istoryana... gapabayad pag 150 ang panuway...

up ta para makabalo mga istoryan....

brod kun naay clogging sa holes...try cleaning with lint free cloth and De-ionized water...

dunno if maapektuhan ba ang chipset...unless naay may "soldering touches" ngaanagy buhaton

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seven_segment View Post
    OT:

brod, naa naka printer? plan of selling my HP 3 in 1 for 1.8K...with cartridge na
    OT: unsay MODEL sa imo HP 3 in 1?

ani nlng bro...nahitabo nmn na...at least charge to experience nlng...wla nta mahimo ana..unless iya na tubagon...bsg e refund nlng ang item na worth 3k ba pra dli sd sakit..lisod bya ngita kwrta rn... for now slmt kaau sa imo pahibalo..at least khblo nmi kng unsa amo buhaton f kaagi mi ana na problem....htg nlng 2 niya ang 3k bro...bsn madato pa xa sa iyang gbht nmo...

To the Thread Starter: Choosing to use a CISS technology comes with the risk of voiding the warranty of your printer and shortening its normal life span for the reasons that the printer was not designed to be used that way. So, when you chose to use CISS for you to save on ink you should have been warned or at least be aware of the risk you are taking as drawback to the ink cost savings you will gain. You should have calculated if the savings you will gain from the cost of buying/refilling ink is enough to compensate if you would need to buy a new printer (considering that epson's print head is separated from the cartridge unlike Hp, Canon and Lexmark that the print head is on the cartridge).

The problem with the CISS is that you increase the rate that the INK will dry up because the containers and tubes are very prone to external environmental factors such as temperature and humidity, in which those manufactured inks have temperature and humidity limits as well as the ink you put inside the bottle which you used in refilling the tanks, which may contain already dried up inks and other impurities which could be the reason that your printhead clogged.

Sending any electronic device to an unauthorized/non-certified personnel for repair for the purpose of cost savings also comes with a drawback of complicating the defects of your device, because they are not trained to do so.

Cost and Quality should always be considered before you make your decision.

dapat ani naa pud sayup c chipmunk dapat unta iya giingnan ani ang custumer na bro magkadugay baya ni mag tapot tapot ni iy ablema dili lang ko pasalig na maayo pero ako ting huwaon then ang 150 na charge dapat ato dili na panguyouin uy pila ra man na

Quote Originally Posted by papaechoromeo View Post
    OT: unsay brand sa imo HP 3in 1?
    pag chur oi.. btaw bai... hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by seven_segment View Post
    OT:

naa pa ni? interested ko..

asa naman si chipmunk??

Blog Entries
    cge lang basin uli-an rakas 150 ni chipmunk bro ma lamdagan ra iya huna2x pinaagi sa atong mga komentaryo ngari kabalo gyud ko aning chipmunk sayon rani cya istoryahon, bro chipmunk ulii nalang ni c darkraven sa iyang 150 para ma mahimoyo na cya sa iyang mga hinaing dha nimo I count on you bro........

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast