Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

thanks miyay for the update....

Quote Originally Posted by entrepreneur101 View Post
    hope ayala life mka daog sa bidding^^
    I don't like Ayala Life, it's very small compared to Philam...it will result to a smaller fish eating the biger fish.....

Quote Originally Posted by demonyito View Post
    ah ok..
    ask daw sis if advisable ba mu invest now sa philam..
    or wait nalng next year
    just inserting...

Don't invest now ....pwede 2nd half of next year cguro...but it really depends....

i think much better ang IL

Quote Originally Posted by etgo View Post
    i think much better ang IL
    What is IL, if it is still mutual fund...then its still not time to invest

IL is Insular Life..
    they offer mutual funds also..
    mas better mu invest now kay the stocks are on a bargain price!

Quote Originally Posted by demonyito View Post
    IL is Insular Life..
    they offer mutual funds also..
    mas better mu invest now kay the stocks are on a bargain price!
    I still think, it's not time to invest....at an investors point of view, there is no such things as bargain price.....ex... 5 months ago...people think that stocks are a bargain...but it still went down...

Quote Originally Posted by Raikage View Post
    I still think, it's not time to invest....at an investors point of view, there is no such things as bargain price.....ex... 5 months ago...people think that stocks are a bargain...but it still went down...
    that is the risk in investing in stocks... but if you invest in long-term, stocks will still give you a very good return. this is the reason when you invest, you should have a reason for investing... dili for the sake of investing... kay if naa nakay reason for investing, ma-determine naman nimo ang timeline for your investment. so, if an investor invested in stocks and he knows that long-term ang investment, bsag munaog pa ang stocks in a few months or several years, padayon lang gihapon ug invest. kay ang advantage of REGULARLY investing, kay ma-average out ra man pud ang wins and losses sa short span of time. At the end of the goal, nindot ra gihapon ang returns mahatag sa stocks...

Additional to this, stocks is not for everyone. If you don't have the stomach for it, don't invest in it. Doesn't mean nga nag-advise ko nga nindot ug returns ang stocks in the long-run kay pwede na ni sa tanan... Kinahanglan mu-fit jud ang risk personality sa taw sa iyang investments... So, know yourself first before investing in anything...

sa akong nasabtan aning windsong nangolekta pa ni siya more info diri para doing his investment sa mutual fund although he has attended the IMG thing even myself i will do the same thing like winsong does the fact im new to mutual fund thingy nakasabot ra ko ani niya, lisod raba pangitaon kuwarta ron bisan piso diha sa dalan.

@axl rose

murag na-sa-ag lagi ning imong post bro... murag sa pikas thread unta ni nimo i-post noh?! hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast