Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

hi guys, I would like to share also my experience last week I traveled to the northern part of Cebu. particularly in malapascua island. I cannot imagine what I've seen. all the beautiful views, resorts, and most of the house of the locals was totally damage. I was there to help. I brought some medicine, food and water for my family and also for the families living in our sitio. who still asking for help coz, some the relief goods cannot reach in our place. they need to go to the place where the goods are distributed and it well took them to walk for about half and hour to reach the place. I was so sad about what happen to them. when I was personally handing them the small pack of goods I brought i see there happy teary eyes and they are thankful about the help. they mean it so much that there's someone helping them. but the most important to them is that how they can rebuild there houses. hope that our government will provide them monetary assistance or some material to build there homes again. some of them now still living in a small tent they made for shelter to hide there kids to the heat of sun and rain. I was planning to go back there soon if the donation of my friends will arrive. if anyone here wants to help. please we are so thankful for your help. the lord will pay back to you a million folds.
    thank you for reading....

Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1385091670021.jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	9778
    Tambayayong Sugbo preparing lunch at the Capitol Parish Evac Center

Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1385092168610.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	9779
    Tambayayong Sugbo's volunteer cooks...

daghan kaayo napadala nga donation sa leyte, maayu unta sa north part sa cebu pareho unta pud

KUDOS ninyo sir.. More Power to Istorya

it's so heart-warming to see people helping those who were hit by calamities such as the recent one which is Typhoon Yolanda.

We can just hope that there will be no calamities this year (2014).

You know what? Filipinos are very positive that even tragedies came, you will see all are helping each other and encouraging one another. That's really a big YES! YES! YES! Attitude of a person. When I was StudGeek I wrote a simple essay about your country.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoR View Post
    Photos from yesterday's (11/12/2013) delivery and additional documentation. These are mainly from Medellin.
    ---

---
    View the complete set at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2948260&type=3
    nice images

we'll be posting as needed. Right now everything is fresh and new. We actually started this yesterday when we drove north to conduct a survey. Thanks for sharing!

kung gusto mo makahibalo ug driving lesson dri sa cebu naa ko ika recomend na driving school mao ang avaya maau ang instructor din barato pa jud... try lang please contact 09333155509...

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast