Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

i heard they offer around 30k basic..for sales position. i think i might have seen an ad for 40k. but i havent confirmed it. can anyone here confirm if its true?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baskog View Post
    Hi anelger, I am really enticed about the sales job they posted because they said that top sellers earn 75k++
    Do you know anything about this? Any feedback? Thanks much appreciated
    yes we are hiring now, please submit your resume or check mynimo

Blog Entries
    Dreamscape is a perfect place to work and stay. WHY There is work and Life Balance, friendly working environment and they offer Great Pay and BONUSES. Our interval time of work is between 3AM-9AM.

In some cases, there might be previous employee had a negative experienced with the company, well its a matter of communication and understanding. And as far the company is concerned, we are seeing better improvement towards excellence.

"You must be responsible of your actions"

Thinking of applying here. Tinuod ni ilang pay dri nga 75k+++? Pila basic ani dri? Up ta ani guys!

up up up up tani

Quote Originally Posted by Rebmib View Post
    Thinking of applying here. Tinuod ni ilang pay dri nga 75k+++? Pila basic ani dri? Up ta ani guys!
    For the sales support, there are some who received around that much inclusive of basic. But you will need to perform and be the best to get that amount. If you play around or be mediocre, then you can just get the basic, incentives and a bit of commission.

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    For the sales support, there are some who received around that much inclusive of basic. But you will need to perform and be the best to get that amount. If you play around or be mediocre, then you can just get the basic, incentives and a bit of commission.
    Tinuod ni. Grabe team competition diha. Hayahay to Top Team ug Top agent kay kwarta jud. Dayshift xa pero busy sad lagi kaau.ambot lang kaha ron.

I heard na mu background check dyod ni sila. Understandable ra sad kay daghan naman dyod na mu yanox2 ra ug hawa if dili nila "feel".

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    I heard na mu background check dyod ni sila. Understandable ra sad kay daghan naman dyod na mu yanox2 ra ug hawa if dili nila "feel".
    medyo ubay2 sad ming nanghawa ui.hehe. mao cguro ghimo ni nila.dire ka makakita ug lain2 klac sa agent.hehe

Quote Originally Posted by dualbishop View Post
    medyo ubay2 sad ming nanghawa ui.hehe. mao cguro ghimo ni nila.dire ka makakita ug lain2 klac sa agent.hehe
    Nanu nanghawa man mi boss? Akong dungog dako man daw ug sweldo. Dayshift pa dyod.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast