View Poll Results: Who do you think is the best president of the Philippines?

Voters
337. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marcos

134 39.76%
  • Aquino

26 7.72%
  • Ramos

68 20.18%
  • Estrada

9 2.67%
  • Arroyo

100 29.67%
Page 36 of 70 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast

I think tanan ni sila naa man pud nabuhat but mao gani di lang jud satisfactory para sa uban ug naa pud mga palpak like ang martial law, corruption issues, coup d'etat, plunder, naay Clark Centennial Expo Scandal, Hello Garci scandal.

I believe arroyo was considered as the MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT EVER nga gi-mentioned sa international news...I still stand for Marcos so far as the best president who served well from economy and in control likewise of the nation as president...

DAPAT i-apil sad nato ug POST dinhi PRESIDENTS nga kinadaghanan ug PROJECTS, CONTRACTS from foreign nations AND STILL ARE ON-GOING...para ma-klaro pud nato kinsa jud nangwarta nilag maayo because i believe MARCOS GOT HIS WEALTH from treasures and NOT FROM PHILIPPINE CURRENCY...

arroyo for me. cya ra mn akong na abtan nga maayu gd.

Quote Originally Posted by scorptula View Post
    pra nko kato c cory ky cya nka balik sa ato freedom from martial law.
    it was the people and not cory alone. mao ni ang misconception sa mga tao...

GMA all the way. I do hope she will be the first prime minister of the phil. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by peewee_toot View Post
    it was the people and not cory alone. mao ni ang misconception sa mga tao...

Para nako si Cory is purely beneficiary sa People Power ... Enrile and Honasan started it all ... the struggle is not for Cory but they want to form a Revolutionary Govt.

Enrile and Honasan started it all ... the struggle is not for Cory but they want to form a Revolutionary Govt.

link?

Quote Originally Posted by butitoy View Post
    Enrile and Honasan started it all ... the struggle is not for Cory but they want to form a Revolutionary Govt.

link?
    EDSA Revolution
    In 1986, Honasan and a cabal of colonels, backed by Enrile, tried to use popular unrest to overthrow the dictatorship of President Ferdinand Marcos.[3] When the plot was uncovered, the conspirators sought refuge in the military headquarters and called on civilians, the media, and the Catholic Church for protection. Hundreds of thousands of people served as human shields to protect Honasan and his men from Marcos' forces, sparking the 1986 People Power Revolution that led to Marcos' fall from power and the installation of Corazon Aquino as president

Gregorio Honasan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GMA is the Best .. Kini nga Thread is correct ...

I admire sa iyaha gibuhat sa Massive Infrastructure ... tan-aw mo sa Channel 21 .... accordingly because of massive infrastructure wala ta nag recession ... basic rule ra kaau regarding economy dapat mao jud na buhaton sa isa ka goberno ...

Salamat GMA butar ming Abnoy ... mao na

11.    Advertisement

Page 36 of 70 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast