Page 3521 of 3762 FirstFirst ... 351135183519352035213522352335243531 ... LastLast
Results 35,201 to 35,210 of 37620

Thread: L.A. Lakers

IF there is something to worry about this line-up, it's the fact that both Lou Williams and Nick Young are on this team. The Lakers already have Kobe, they do not need two chuckers off the bench that can stunt the young players' development.

IF they can send any of the two to a team that will struggle to score like the 76ers, I think that would be a win. Say, Lou Williams for a Hollis Thompson. Or they can work something with the Trailblazers, Nick Young for a Dorrell Wright, perhaps. I dunno if the money works, I just know they don't need more than two ball-dominant players on the team.

And Robert Upshaw should really work his ass off to get into shape if he wants to be a factor on the Lakers senior squad. He's got the potential to be solid on both ends, but he usually looks winded after he scores or after he goes up for the block.

Quote Originally Posted by redemption32 View Post
    And Robert Upshaw should really work his ass off to get into shape if he wants to be a factor on the Lakers senior squad. He's got the potential to be solid on both ends, but he usually looks winded after he scores or after he goes up for the block.
    He will always be catching his breath since he has a heart condition. Just like me

Okafor is a potential star in the league. So as Russel,

Quote Originally Posted by ick View Post
    He will always be catching his breath since he has a heart condition. Just like me
    I see. What does he have? Does he have HCM?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    mao ni akong gihulat nga mahitabo... steve nash for me is the best teacher for russell. because they have similar limitations. steve nash did not ran as fast as some other point guards... so is russell, they both are good shooter. what russell can learn from nash is reading the defense and responding to it by making the right play... that made nash a back to back MVP.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    mao ni akong gihulat nga mahitabo... steve nash for me is the best teacher for russell. because they have similar limitations. steve nash did not ran as fast as some other point guards... so is russell, they both are good shooter. what russell can learn from nash is reading the defense and responding to it by making the right play... that made nash a back to back MVP.
    Nganu si Nash ga consider mu apil sa isa ka league sa soccer? Bi nako d na kaya sa luyu niya. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by nickgandionco View Post
    Nganu si Nash ga consider mu apil sa isa ka league sa soccer? Bi nako d na kaya sa luyu niya. :-/
    lahi ra ang movements sa soccer ug basketball bro...

Hopefully they'll hire Nash as an assistant coach. Dako kaayo ni sya ug matabang kang Clarkson ug Russell. Nash and Kobe guiding the rookies will go a long way.

11.    Advertisement