Page 328 of 956 FirstFirst ... 318325326327328329330331338 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 9551

Default Re: Share your ghost encounters, hadlok or paranormal stories

Quote Originally Posted by higanstolsdawen View Post
    asa man dapit woman and child sa pic? wala man koy makit an.
    naa sa left side dapit sa image under ana rock nga na form sa ibabaw.. ubos ana totoki lang ug maau...

Blog Entries

up ta kay murag ni-ayos ngari dah mga bradah... wa pa nanggawas ang mga mumu nga kato mo-suprise ang usa ato nila chix raba.. hehehe xD

Quote Originally Posted by arf2 View Post
    edit mani bro g pa light ang picture then g kuhaan ug back ground gamay ero wa nalimpyohan tarung

ge upload man dayon na nila bro.. og d sad kbalo mo edit ang nag post ana... ambot lng sad kay wa man ko dd2. iya ra man ge post sa fb.. known man sad na nga lugar nga dghan magpa kita.

Quote Originally Posted by kaye_649 View Post

asa dri dapit brO? wa koy makita.. pde e encircle?

Quote Originally Posted by emnace09 View Post
    @justin08: msta abilidad mo pre?? ara pa??
    ara pa man... pero usahay na lang kay d man masyado magparamdam ang sa new place namo... imo pre? going strong!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hat Trick View Post
    ataya sad ani oi. kung ako mushagit tingai ko oyy hehe
    mao nay gi.ingon kung makasyagit. li man gani ko katingog. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by monmon View Post
    naa sa left side dapit sa image under ana rock nga na form sa ibabaw.. ubos ana totoki lang ug maau...
    pila na ka minuto sige totok sa pic wala man jud koy makit an. undang nalang ko totok kay kuyaw mugawas pa lang sa akong monitor ang emung nakit an.

klarong fake.

ok, next!

This cemetery is located in Chester VA, off of a long dirt road. It is a very old family cemetery that has graves as old as 100 years and some as new as10 years.

When you go down this dirt road you come to a clearing in the woods.

Most of the graves are in this clearing, but some are actually in the forest between the trees.

It is pretty spooky because a lot of the graves have mounds of dirt on them...like either the coffin is rising to the surface or that it was not buried deep enough.

Now let me tell you something that will be important to know at the end of my tale.

My photo shoot was done on January 1, 1992 at a little after midnight (new years morning)....and I think the moon was full or pretty close.

In October of 1991, a little girl named Charity Powers came up missing from the skating rink, she was about 9.

She was not found until February of 1992. Now back to the story.

We pulled up and I evaluated the area checking for anything that might interfere with my photo shoot or the final prints.

There was nothing....Remember I was in the woods and the closest house was a trailer about a mile away, at the end of the dirt road.

I only used the light from the moon and sometimes a flash, all other times a long exposure was used (between 60 and 120 seconds).

My model was required to sit very still so the photos would not blur.

I took two rolls of B&W film, 24 exposures on each roll. After about an hour, I was finished and so we left.

I developed and printed the photos myself the next day.

The first roll was fine until about photo #11. In the far background there was a small glowing spot.

On every successive photo after that, including on the second roll, the glowing spot was visible but on each photo moving closer to the foreground (closer to my model and myself.

On the last 5 photos on my final roll of film, the glowing spot was hovering above and to the side of my model.

The anomaly was like one round glowing ball on top, and underneath a long glowing oval (like a head and a body)!

Needless to say I was shocked, there was no way it was a reflection or a developing mishap, the way the anomaly moved through each photo showed intelligence!

I still went back to the cemetery in the day and eventually ruled all those things out.

Now for the end of the story. The missing little girls body was found a month later (after the photo shoot).

She was buried in a shallow grave, in that very cemetery where I did my photo shoot.

The man that murdered her was arrested soon after.

He was the person that lived in the trailer at the end of the dirt road.

I am glad he did not find my model and me alone out there that night!

It makes me wonder if the ghost in the pictures was not little Charity Powers trying to let someone know that she was back there.

I have not been able to find the photos or negatives at my mother's house.

That is why I want to return and do a whole investigation, to take new photos.

Maybe now that she has been laid to rest, nothing will show up.

Or maybe it wasn't her after all.

After developing the photos and seeing the anomalies, it brought to mind some scary experiences that I heard about way before the little girl was ever murdered.

Something about a ghost; a black man In overalls, holding an AX and chasing people away from the cemetery and down the dirt road.

He only vanishes right before the entrance to the dirt road, not reaching the main intersection were the public would surely bare witness.

Well, it is an old black family cemetery, maybe he protects his family even in death.

Now you know the story and why I am determined to return and take more photos.

Also, now you know why my friends are to scared to go with me and why I won't return alone! Sorry that my story was so long, I just wanted you to hear it!

Again, I would enjoy reading the other comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Man4Rental View Post
    Ako sad ganahan kog wak4x nga mga stories..mu share pa ko soon..kanang inig uli nako sa amo balay para maka plastar jud ko..wa lang koy pics tu a sa zamboanga ang white lady nga nakuha sa among cacao tree.

bro, kato ako amigo na si nash, askang daghana lagi ug ghost stories. Na gani agta sa ila balay ... ka roomate pa sa animal hahahah

limbawt sad ako balhibo ani sa ilong ahahha

11.    Advertisement