View Poll Results: where would you go for a law school if you are already workingpls select 2 options

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • university of san carlos

61 45.86%
  • university of cebu

35 26.32%
  • usjr

34 25.56%
  • university of the visayas

8 6.02%
  • southwestern university

10 7.52%
  • usp

12 9.02%
  • others

9 6.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast

Open pa na for enrollment ang USPF college of law?

Quote Originally Posted by kok3n View Post
    Open pa na for enrollment ang USPF college of law?
    cge paman cguro brad. pero nag start nami ug klase ug klaro and section b (weekend class) atong pag sabado ug domingo. so mas maau. makaenroll by this week para maka catch up sugod nasab ato mga kaso basahonon ani....

Brad unsay number sa USPF college of law or sa trunk line sa USPF?

Quote Originally Posted by kok3n View Post
    Brad unsay number sa USPF college of law or sa trunk line sa USPF?

wala raba ko number bro. wapa ko katatawag by phone sa usp. i search lang sa ila main telephone number sa USP sa lahug. basin naa.
    den weekend class ko brad. kasagaran personally rako mu transact sa college of law office kay derecho dayon...

yup. i believe cge jud ni enrollment going on brad for this week...

I dont think USC accepts students that work according to my cousin. But I know that UV and UC does. Correct me if im wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Chinese Kung Fu View Post
    I dont think USC accepts students that work according to my cousin. But I know that UV and UC does. Correct me if im wrong
    pwede bro. daghan man na abogado nga USC ga skool while nga ga work.

dili lang cguro recommended nga mag work kay time demanding jud ang lawskool. hilabi na mu 2nd year onwards na...

There is no such restriction sa USC law. Working or not, mu dawat ang USC. It's up to the student to manage his/her time.

USC...I was a law student before and at the same time teaching in College in CIT, now I am a practicing lawyer....the passing percentage of your school is also your percentage in passing the BAR...

Quote Originally Posted by akonisibobbyfischer View Post
    USC...I was a law student before and at the same time teaching in College in CIT, now I am a practicing lawyer....the passing percentage of your school is also your percentage in passing the BAR...
    This is so true. I hope this fact is not lost on anyone who really wants to become a lawyer someday. In the 2014 BAR Exam, USC Law ranks No. 2 among the top performing law schools in the country with its 61.97% passing percentage of first time takers. University of the Philippines (UP) ranks first, with passing percentage of 75.78%. USC's goal is really to maintain this level of consistency as one of the top 5 law schools in the country. Incidental nalang nang naay mo top sa bar.

I'm now a 4th year student in USC and we have a lot of classmates who are working full-time. Mas bilib pako ani nila kaysa mga dean listers nga full-time student.

Quote Originally Posted by djao99 View Post
    pwede bro. daghan man na abogado nga USC ga skool while nga ga work.

dili lang cguro recommended nga mag work kay time demanding jud ang lawskool. hilabi na mu 2nd year onwards na...
    There really are circumstances where one has to work and still attend law school (USC) at the same time. In my case, I was already having a family (one kid at that time.) But, I got 84.45 score in the BAR. Dedication, focus and also lots of prayer during the BAR exams and also while waiting for the result...

11.    Advertisement

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast