Page 3185 of 3236 FirstFirst ... 317531823183318431853186318731883195 ... LastLast
Results 31,841 to 31,850 of 32353

sold my CPG at last whahaha waiting and lurking mode

Quote Originally Posted by cebu.opportunities View Post
    10% man siguro bai
    bai 10% gyd ako ge kwenta.

any updates? Tips? News?

Checking on Col Financial and they do give some tips on which stocks to purchase. It's under their EIP? Kinsa man naka follow ani?

How to join also the Rich Club ba ha of Bo Sanchez? Is it worth it since naa monthly payment?

Quote Originally Posted by snake_eye View Post
    newbie here.. can you email me details please? I can usually talk online or thru email, if that's possible.. can't go to your office on a weekday kay medyo busy and scheds nako sa work ana. but hoping that you can help me out.

waht do you mean by "declassification'? You mean, are they pulling out from the market? Sakto bah?

Just opened up a COL Financial account...but haven't bought any stocks yet..ako pa tun-an unsaon pag gamit pud ani.

basin sad, hehe lipay man nuon ko kay naka sakay ko pero mas mau maka sabot ta ba ngano na ingon ato ...

sorry sa nag PM, now lang ako nakareply..

OK ok, feels great! That this tread is still alive and that means more of us want a finacial freedom.

I'm not an agent or seller or broker and also I don't want to offend anyone here..

I just want to share my experiences lots of companies/agent and what they are doing really.. and hopefully can help anyone to avoid stress and waste time and monye.

I've been lots of stress/ed and regrets, since I joined Marketing group/networking/etc (common here in Cebu and don't want to name)
    Payed the entrance fee and just got seminars but not actually do the stock market thing..

I started stock market 8 years ago and first 2 years is not that good, why? since I'm not that knowledgeable..
    Advice lang:
    - Try to select PSEi stocks if you are not sure and always consult to your broker and its free (there are paid provides you more info but you can do research on your own if you have time)
    - Stock market brokersrokers has offices, you can talk to license brokers personally if you wish, and always check the active and legal brokers here THE PHILIPPINE STOCK EXCHANGE, INC. you can even ask them which stock is good nowadays
    sa Cebu naa sa Cebu Business Park last time adto nako 4 licensed stock brokers naa didto pili lang
    - If you are not familiar with the company/stock, the owners please search first
    - Try to understand the charts as much as possible

YOu can follow these guys: Randell tiongson (has graph for finacial freedom) and marvin germo (stocks)

Clarification lang: company like SUNLIFE, Philamlife, manulife agents/advisors not able you to join Stock market but they can advice
    They offer, VULs, Mutual funds, insurances (though they have a great deals now and policies are connected to stocks)

If you do not have time to search and not that technical and afraid madown ang stocks consider Mutual fund and insurances first.. Dili just ka masayop ani promise tested na nako ni

I have both SUn life, phil and manu BTW, so far Sun Life is the best I got (sorry for manu and phil agents but just telling the truth), Sun Life has good returns and reliable website, over 100 years na and
    I have reliable, young and knowledgeable Sun life advisor may be I just post her number here tagsa lang ko kaonline so most of the time MF land ko I can't reply or dugay all the pms here in istorya sa nagpm mao sad na nga number.

Sun Life advisor: Carine - 09262987916

Just impressed with sunlife and service nila and also abcapital ako stock broker ok sad ni sila

but ofcourse, it always good to take a risk experience is the best teacher.

God bless all!!!

Question about mutual fund, it has a fixed monthly amortization, right?

Quote Originally Posted by mrserious View Post

YOu can follow these guys: Randell tiongson (has graph for finacial freedom) and marvin germo (stocks)
    Okay ba si Marvin germo boss? Attended his seminar at IT park last time, and murag di man katubag ug tarong.
    Just thought he earned much on selling books and marketing rather than stock market investing.

Quote Originally Posted by noboss View Post
    Okay ba si Marvin germo boss? Attended his seminar at IT park last time, and murag di man katubag ug tarong.
    Just thought he earned much on selling books and marketing rather than stock market investing.
    Moleng boss..nawong pa lang daan anang Germo..d na kasaligan..joke2x..bitaw murag pinasweto/genius ra og dating pero hanging mo tuba..tsk

Question about mutual fund, it has a fixed monthly amortization, right?
    nope. pwede ka mag butang bisan pila and bisan kanus-a

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by noboss View Post
    not to discredit these people pero mao nay giingon nga "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach". They earn income not directly tru stock market but through fees from seminar.
    Last edited by istoryamember; 07-30-2016 at 07:00 PM.

any updates? Tips? News?

Checking on Col Financial and they do give some tips on which stocks to purchase. It's under their EIP? Kinsa man naka follow ani?

How to join also the Rich Club ba ha of Bo Sanchez? Is it worth it since naa monthly payment?
    if you like to learn stock market by getting into a group, then its worth it. Until such time you will know nga pwede ra d ay ikaw2x ra and ang reco ni Bo, naa ra pud d ay sa COL

11.    Advertisement