124 56.88%
  • not guilty

49 22.48%
  • no comment

45 20.64%
Page 311 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 301308309310311312313314321 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 11880

Default Re: PGMA's next move...

maao jud dayon ta basta gani baho,,dali dayon ta mg reklamo,,pro kung naa buhaton na maayo wala jud ko kita na naa ng pasalamat ni gma,,tan-awon pud unta nato kung unsa ang nabuhat ni gma sa ato nasud,for sure naa jud..dili ko fro gma,,pro supporta lang unta pud nato kung naa maayo gbuhat,wala jud pay makapuli niya karon,kay hasta ang opposition gusto mg presedent tanan..

Whoever said President Evil will quietly go away in 2010 - must be in Lala land.
    Consider this . Didn't she say she's very much in favor of Chacha but will not initiate it. Di pa jud diay tantong baga ug nawong. Now- who's slowly but surely working on it right now ?
    Villar, Legarda, Lacson, Roxas and company should be aware that along with their names in 2010 might be the name of President Evil alongside theirs. lol

Knowing our country and citizenry, the NBN Deal is not enough reason to unseat a President even if it is true. That's a sad fact! Moreover, if majority of the capitalists are happy which I think they are, any revolt or uprising will not succeed. That's another sad fact!

Para nako mas naa pa to'y reason ang "Hello Garci", pero wa man sad mo saler.
    Yeah it's a sad fact... basta naa kwarta we don't care about morality. when did we care?

PGMA most CORRUPT official!!!

no reforms against corruption in her regime...

our country is DOOMED!

the constitution is run by politician who uses there power to twist the truth, not by its law...

filipinos are NOT WORTH dyin for...

Quote Originally Posted by mango
    Whoever said President Evil will quietly go away in 2010 - must be in Lala land.
    Consider this . Didn't she say she's very much in favor of Chacha but will not initiate it. Di pa jud diay tantong baga ug nawong. Now- who's slowly but surely working on it right now ?
    Villar, Legarda, Lacson, Roxas and company should be aware that along with their names in 2010 might be the name of President Evil alongside theirs. lol

That's the time when the cons outweigh the pro. In "our" standards, it is not yet the right time. Change the standards you say? Then the person who says yes is REALLY in LaLa Land. I don't want to die tryin.

Quote Originally Posted by FK
    Yeah it's a sad fact... basta naa kwarta we don't care about morality. when did we care?

Realizing the root and culture of corruption in the country, do you want to be a hero and die trying? Then be my guest... Look at what happened to our good, supposedly new-generation statesmen and well-meaning politicians? They got burned at the stakes or joined the club. If you want to change our country, start from the home then the classroom. That's if most Filipinos have homes and classrooms to start with. If you want to start with that change win or lose, i'll be at your funeral.

While my kind just get by because OUR LIVES is MORE IMPORTANT than our country, so we just get by. I will try to raise my kids with values and morality the best I can but I can't afford to tell my kid that he is living a poor, sorry life because his dad tried to be a hero. Even Ninoy's children and kin did not have that kind of values or even the Macapagals, so why bother?

Quote Originally Posted by vipvip68
    Yeah go work your assess off while the government pockets your money. I dont think 6.5 billion pesos is a waste of money. Had it not been for Joey De Venecia... that amount would have gone to public officials like Abalos and FG.

Shame on you for your allegiance to the presidency and not the truth... shame on you! hehe
    The truth what is the truth?? nobody knows bout the truth, do you?? or you just based the truth on what you see on TV or read in the news. You're trying to open your eyes on the truth, but your closing them on the other way. Im not biased, you are!! you've already judged the books cover without reading the pages. im just saying that the inquiry doesn't mean anything, if they have a strong evidence put it in court. can't you see that the politicos are using the media to have some sort of publicity the president has immunity and everybody knows that, do you?? so if FG is guilty beyond reasonable doubt then why are they wasting time and money in these senseless inquiries. you know why coz they don't have sh!t!!! all they have is hearsays and " i saw this and i saw that" everybody is being implicated, not just FG but some opposition politicos too....now! you should be ashamed for bein so fickle minded!

We expect the President to lead and protect our country.. not only the President but also everyone in the government.. saun halab kaayog power halos tanan gusto mag Presidente.

all of the above..

she'll do everything to protect her mole!

Dictatorship Ala Mao Trsitong .. its good for the Country ...

11.    Advertisement