Page 30 of 129 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast

I hope our flight won't be delayed. I have had a host of very delayed flights whenever I fly via Cebu Pacific. Maybe wrong timing ra sad each time I fly with them. PAL and other international carriers seem to have no issues with on-time departures.

hmmm abot talaga sa cebpac nakakalurki jud sila lage... diko maintindihan usahay yang pamamaraan nila ewan talaga...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

I hate cebupacific new website!...Keeps declining my Credit card while booking!...

but dont have choice...they got a cheap flights.

Recently, another valid complaint was raised by a disgruntled airline passenger. I don't know if the complainant, Ford Israel Lisondra, will file an official complaint against the firm. But he did air his frustrations on the way the company treated him. Here's his letter:

“I am writing you about my horrible experience with Cebu Pacific. Last March 31, 2010, we were about to fly to Butuan City, Mindanao. Our flight was at 1:35 p.m. We were already on board and the plane was ready to take off when suddenly the pilot announced that the flight was cancelled due to the bad weather condition in Butuan City.

“We initially understood that it was an act of nature. We were then advised to have our tickets rebooked. We did it the next day. While rebooking, we were given a small ticket and told that we were entitled to a free ticket to any destinations within six months. All we needed to do was call their hotline for confirmation on the booking.

“On April 1, as we checked our flight going to Manila (we were on connecting flight to Manila and then to Butuan City), we were told that the validity of the free tickets they gave us was cancelled because the manager committed a mistake in distributing them.

“Nalipay ra unta mi kay even nga cancelled ang among flight ug nakuhaan ang among adlaw sa bakasyon, naa may free tickets. Pero ana ra diay kadali kay lagi nasayop ang manager? Kay act of nature man kaha ang nahitabo, wa na unta sila manghatag ato.

“Gaduda mi, sir, nga basin naa lang gyod toy deperensya ang plane. Kay sulti sa uban, nakalarga daw ang PAL flight nga the same schedule going to Butuan.”

Source - Nalzaro: Cebu Pacific incident | Sun.Star Network Online

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkey360 View Post
    Recently, another valid complaint was raised by a disgruntled airline passenger. I don't know if the complainant, Ford Israel Lisondra, will file an official complaint against the firm. But he did air his frustrations on the way the company treated him. Here's his letter:

“I am writing you about my horrible experience with Cebu Pacific. Last March 31, 2010, we were about to fly to Butuan City, Mindanao. Our flight was at 1:35 p.m. We were already on board and the plane was ready to take off when suddenly the pilot announced that the flight was cancelled due to the bad weather condition in Butuan City.

“We initially understood that it was an act of nature. We were then advised to have our tickets rebooked. We did it the next day. While rebooking, we were given a small ticket and told that we were entitled to a free ticket to any destinations within six months. All we needed to do was call their hotline for confirmation on the booking.

“On April 1, as we checked our flight going to Manila (we were on connecting flight to Manila and then to Butuan City), we were told that the validity of the free tickets they gave us was cancelled because the manager committed a mistake in distributing them.

“Nalipay ra unta mi kay even nga cancelled ang among flight ug nakuhaan ang among adlaw sa bakasyon, naa may free tickets. Pero ana ra diay kadali kay lagi nasayop ang manager? Kay act of nature man kaha ang nahitabo, wa na unta sila manghatag ato.

“Gaduda mi, sir, nga basin naa lang gyod toy deperensya ang plane. Kay sulti sa uban, nakalarga daw ang PAL flight nga the same schedule going to Butuan.”

Source - Nalzaro: Cebu Pacific incident | Sun.Star Network Online

I can confirm that the weather in Butuan that day was indeed bad and that airlines had to divert. Butuan does not have an instrument approach so in heavy rain planes cannot land there.

As to Mr. Lisondra's suspicions about the airline concealing a mechanical problem with its aircraft because "nakalarga daw ang PAL flight nga the same schedule going to Butuan," he is clearly misinformed. PAL does NOT serve the Cebu-Butuan route.

naa cla promo rn? nahan ta ko kuha daan ticket for SG this Oct...

going to and from hk - ceb, no delays. nice

nindot nang ilang package for japan da

Quote Originally Posted by aguel View Post
    promo is everywhere in this airline
    OT: Team FD ka brad? hehehe

OnT: I hate sa ila new site...wont accept my credit card in my second booking in the same day..

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt_ian View Post
    OT: Team FD ka brad? hehehe

OnT: I hate sa ila new site...wont accept my credit card in my second booking in the same day..
    Hmm... didn't have that problem. Booked during their sale period pa gyud.

11.    Advertisement