Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Moon landing part 2

Quote Originally Posted by breinrules View Post
    Was that Atlantis ang last launch? Sayanga sad I was too late na
    ika nga nila, with the retirement of the Space Shuttles, the real "Space Race" has just begun.

Default Re: Moon landing part 2

Guess everyone now is eyeing mars? That would be a challenge. 4 years back and forth is really long. Hope the next gen tech will shorten that time. And I hope the next cosmonaut will have god like endurance for the travel

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Moon landing was faked?
    Ask me how I was so sure it was FAKED

OXYGEN

a tank full of oxygen only last our divers 2 hours.

Do the math. 3 astronauts in 7 days.
    No oxygen in space.
    divide it by 2 hours per tank.

7 x 24 x 3 = 504 hours
    504 / 2 hours per tank = 252 tanks of oxygen.
    note
    1.)they can not use compressed pure oxygen because our body can not survive 48 hours of compressed PURE oxygen.
    2.)oxygen can not be recycled. not like water.

where will they put 252 tanks of compressed oxygen? the lunar module is only a little larger than your ordinary bathroom.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    So far, only MhAkDreamy has committed an act worthy of infraction in this thread (and yes, I will be giving him an infraction for it--sa ato pa, if you guys POST IN THE SAME VEIN AS HIS POST IN THIS THREAD, INFRACTION SAD MO, OKAY?), thus I'll allow the thread to go on, because it is indeed a worthy subject. But before other people continue posting, do note the following:

a) NASA has been forced to abandon their second attempts at lunar landing due to budgetary constraints. Obama scrapped George W. Bush's "Return to the Moon" plan, in favor of a long-term, cheaper plan, manned missions to an asteroid and Mars beyond 2035.

b) To show you how money can truly affect such an endeavor, realize how the Soviets were not able to realize their lunar landing ambitions because of budget constraints. N1 moon rocket

c) The Chinese have been escalating their space program--they will be putting up their own version of the ISS early next year.

Getting to the moon is easy, because humans have been there--the hard part is raising the money you need for it.

-RODION
    i would love to debate with you on the Oxygen used by the astronauts.
    In the past I let you slide because i did not research on the topic.
    and you seem to know so much about lunar landing and NASA.
    Now I got all the research I needed how about round 2 sir rodsky.
    How did the astronauts carry all the oxygen they need to survive 7 days in space.?

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Note that in the moon landing photos the tank used by the astronauts was squarish in shape. That means that --the compressed oxygen on that tank only has low pressure. or it was not compressed to its optimum capacity. and think where did the spent carbon dioxide go after respiration?

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by niehrx View Post
    naa man to episode sa Myth Buster... then na prove man nila nga tinoud tong apollo mission. part sa ilang mission kay naa sila device nga gi install sa moon.
    the deflectors mentioned in the myth busters can be easily "thrown" to the moon. NASA" thrown" it to the moon long before the actual moon landing. They used these deflectors to map the moon, before they planned their "moon landing". It was a lie when they said that the astronauts placed them there. There was no moon landing. Myth Busters also did the lighting tricks as special effects masters. I would love the Myth Busters to explain where did the astronauts get their oxygen for breathing that could last 3 person 7 days in oxygen-less space.
    Last edited by jessieventura; 06-05-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    What shuttle missions? If you haven't been informed, the shuttle has been retired from service. Last flight was last July, STS-135.

Since there will no longer be any space shuttle missions, the US is going to utilize the services of the Russian Space Agency's (RSA's) Soyuz-TMA to get to the ISS, while Elon Musk's Dragon (private American Spacecraft, made by Elon's company, SpaceX) is still being developed/finished.

-RODION
    Shuttle mission was ended because those mission exposed existence and the real danger that the Van Allen Belt posed for the humans / astronauts. miles before entering the Van Allen Belt of radiation, the researchers aboard space shuttle already experienced the effect of radiation. They felt the sensation as described as it were like shooting stars that you can see even if your eyes were closed. so why did the moon landing astronauts miss this ? Space Shuttle missions was terminated because NASA will be exposed for faking the moon landing. They killed the researchers aboard the space shuttle in purpose, to silence them. Just like the way the Kill Gus Grissom and 2 others in the apollo missions.
    Last edited by jessieventura; 06-05-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by breinrules View Post
    In the early 70s they have succeeded in their moon landings.

YEar 2011, everything is hightech, we have full hd. Why won't they do it again with the state of the art technology we have now? I really love to see one again in the 21st century with facebook updates in the moon, youtube streaming from the moon.

I wish they will do it again, for the sake of the new generation
    They have to pass the Van Allen Belt of radiation first.
    Thousands of miles of radiation that could fry any electronic equipment aboard the lunar module.
    Russians already studied the radiation belt and the said they needed 3 feet of lead shielding to pass through the van allen belt.
    the lunar module only has thin aluminum shielding used. But aluminum shielding is far more dangerous to use in a radiation belt because it can breakdown those radiation into smaller (but still harmful) particles.

Quote Originally Posted by jessieventura View Post
    They have to pass the Van Allen Belt of radiation first.
    Thousands of miles of radiation that could fry any electronic equipment aboard the lunar module.
    Russians already studied the radiation belt and the said they needed 3 feet of lead shielding to pass through the van allen belt.
    the lunar module only has thin aluminum shielding used. But aluminum shielding is far more dangerous to use in a radiation belt because it can breakdown those radiation into smaller (but still harmful) particles.

Van Allen Probes Discover a New Radiation Belt - NASA Science

Back in the 1950s when the radiation belts were discovered, they had little effect on ordinary people. Today the radiation belts are crucial to our high-tech society. Hundreds of satellites used for everything from weather prediction to GPS to television routinely skim the belts, subjecting themselves to energetic particles that can damage solar panels and short-circuit sensitive electronics. During geomagnetic storms when the belts are swollen by solar activity, whole fleets of satellites can be engulfed, imperiling the technological underpinnings of daily life on the planet below. The Van Allen Probes directly address these down-to-Earth problems

naa seguroy milagro nga gihatag sa kahitas-an aron nakalabang ang mga buhing nilalang padulong sa buwan.........

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jessieventura View Post
    Shuttle mission was ended because those mission exposed existence and the real danger that the Van Allen Belt posed for the humans / astronauts. miles before entering the Van Allen Belt of radiation, the researchers aboard space shuttle already experienced the effect of radiation. They felt the sensation as described as it were like shooting stars that you can see even if your eyes were closed. so why did the moon landing astronauts miss this ? Space Shuttle missions was terminated because NASA will be exposed for faking the moon landing. They killed the researchers aboard the space shuttle in purpose, to silence them. Just like the way the Kill Gus Grissom and 2 others in the apollo missions.
    After Gus Grissom commented that the Lunar module was Just a bucket full of bolts and nuts.
    Even on his last breath he complained how could we communicate to the moon when we even could not communicate between towers. communication was also a big question in the moon landing. They were using TV signals. And no working satellite at that time were used in communications. But as you can see or hear, they communicated successfully from the moon to earth. Now imagine how much energy needed to transmit a TV signal from the moon to earth. your TV set is a receiver not a transmitter. Imagine the tower of ABS CBN used to transmit TV signals across limited distance. Compare that to the distance of the moon from earth. How could the astronauts transmit a TV signal from the moon considering the technology they have back then?
    Last edited by jessieventura; 06-05-2013 at 01:12 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast