Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    Not convincing kay di man ma explain sa imu huna huna gud,

UG Naa naa pa ta karon sa year 1500 nya hisgutan taka about DNA and its properties, mao ra sad ni imu itubag... "Children story indeed...not convincing!" nya mu smile dayun....hehe

Peace...
    seriously.. do you have a brain of a child?

grow up and face reality..

stories like these are good for moral lessons.. not to be taken literally.. but for moral lessons..

bedtime story ra.....

,. sila noah lang ang giluwas sa Ginoo?, then ang ubang tawu gipang patay sa ginoo? sheeeet! ... abi ba nakog maluluy-un.... apil na diha ang mga babies, bata nga inosente apil kalunod! ... dont mek us dumb... wahihihihihi

ayaw himuag dautan ang ginoo...

Quote Originally Posted by coolbiz View Post
    1. nang melt ang ice caps sa polar regions.
    2. ang mga isda sa dagat naabot sa mga lakes, rivers etc.
    3. tallest mountain. di na tallest mountain bro. taas lang na nga mountain nga maoy tan aw sa mga taw didto dapita. kay sa una la biya mga information kung kinsa tallest mountain. parehas nato kahibalo nata kung unsa ang tallest mountain karon mt everest.
    4. ang mga taw sa una dugay mangamatay. tag 800-900 years old so possible nga la pa na ato ang mga oldest tree karon.
    5. same ra sa 4
    are we still talking about the flood here? i don't think your points sufficiently explains that the flood occurred.

1. the bible said it rained
    2. the flood coverd the entire earth thus covering it with salt water
    3. the bible said it covered the whole world and no land in site
    4. i'm referring to lack of sunlight.. trees and vegetables would have died
    5. i'm talking abou t the scientific fact here tree rings tells the specific history that a tree has gone through. and when they found an 11k yr old tree no significant "tree ring" tells a story of flood.

So Noah went into the ark with his children his wife
    and his sons' wives to escape the waters of the flood.
    - Genesis 7,7

Peace ! be with you

Quote Originally Posted by tarpolano View Post
    not to mention:
    1. where did all the water come from?
    2. why are there still fresh fishes today?
    3. if it's true that it covered the tallest mountain.. then noah's lungs would have exploded
    4. trees wouldn't have survived if its true that it flooded for 150 days
    5. even the tree rings of the oldest tree(11k) does not show any reference of a flood.
    1. “Fountains of the deep” is used in Genesis 8:2

"And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered. Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered."
    (Genesis 7:19-20 KJV)
    Shells on Mountains
    “Nothing is so high, nothing is so far from the sea that we cannot find [shells] of those creatures that only live in sea water.” Jan Van Gorp (1569), as quoted by Cutler, p. 59.

2. Rain is not salty. And water from the deep is not either.
    3. Not the tallest mountain, High Hills.
    4. Oh yea, then where did trees come from? You said ROCK or NOTHING? (Evolution). Of course from the Trees itself... not all trees may have died though! From this point on all we can do is think of possibilities! rather than making it a science project.
    5. Methuselah (estimated germination 2832 BC) is a Great Basin Bristlecone Pine (Pinus longaeva) in the White Mountains of California
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methuselah_(tree)
    Correction 4k not 11k, maybe you have proof of the 11k pls post it. Again is this a coincidence after or during the flood?

Blog Entries
    dili gud makat-un si kebot... oh well may the mods have mercy on your old and new account and oh... don't forget the banning of the IP address your using or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by joshua259 View Post
    dili gud makat-un si kebot... oh well may the mods have mercy on your old and new account and oh... don't forget the banning of the IP address your using or something like that...
    hahaha! Ban IP? don't worry brad I got all the IP I need... I can hide my IP if I need to its the least of your problem...

WHY DO YOU WANT ME OUT? hahaha! I do not need a million posts to be happy... its meaningless to me...

Quote Originally Posted by kebotDiNaMute View Post

"And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered. Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered."
    Shells on Mountains
    “Nothing is so high, nothing is so far from the sea that we cannot find [shells] of those creatures that only live in sea water.” Jan Van Gorp (1569), as quoted by Cutler, p. 59.

4. Oh yea, then where did trees come from? You said ROCK or NOTHING? (Evolution). Of course from the Trees itself... not all trees may have died though! From this point on all we can do is think of possibilities! rather than making it a science project.
    5. Methuselah (estimated germination 2832 BC) is a Great Basin Bristlecone Pine (Pinus longaeva) in the White Mountains of California
    Correction 4k not 11k, maybe you have proof of the 11k pls post it. Again is this a coincidence after or during the flood?
    1. that begs the question where did the water come from? and after the flood where did it go?
    2. mixing rain with salt water would still produce salty water.. deep water from the sea is not salty? do you have proof of this?
    3. your verse says it covered mountains.. are u saying the bible is falliable?
    4. 150 days without sunlight and carbon dioxide would surely kill any tree and the bible did say it covered the whole world right?
    5. its a tree ring from a tree dating 11000 years pa (not a living tree which you gave)

Problems with a Global Flood, 2nd edition

kebs as i have mentioned in the other thread you've recently created, please use the forum's search function kay this is a redundant thread. hope you're aware that the mods are prowling ...

Quote Originally Posted by kebotDiNaMute View Post
    Shells on Mountains

Shells in the mountains can mean that there was really a flood. But this mountain was actually just a hill before, right? So how tall was this hill?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast