mao ba? puede muadto sa inyo? hehehe...
    Pwede... dala lang RHB para lingaw hehehehe

Default Re: Tingko beach sa Alcoy cebu

naa mga accomodations diri? like rooms ba hehehe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DuBciTY
    naa mga accomodations diri? like rooms ba hehehe
    naa rooms didto..i think mga below a thousand bucks and pwed na mo ka stay for the night..dala lang mo inyo na food kay wa man restaurant didto..nice pod mag camping kay dako man ang place..you can build campfires...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dj_sigbin

Layo ra diay inyo bai.... daan lungsod kow
    aw...taga tingko jud diay ka literally bai..guys, ari nlang mo ask ni dj sigbin kay murag usa ni sa mga gamhanan guro sa tingko..bacn mosugot ni adto mo stay sa ilaha...hehehe

Asa mani dapita ang Bodo's Bamboo Bar Resort? Ila address kay Pasol Alcoy layo ra ni sa Tingko Beach? Any comments about Bodo's Beach Bar Resort? How's the beach on that side? thanks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jerome30
    nindot jud na sa alcoy the best ang beaches especially sa TINGKO kay white sand kaayu barato ra ang cottage unya walay entrance,is apart of south
    I agree, nindot ang beach sa Alcoy...pero daghan lang green, slimy stuff. I don't know if that's algae or what.

nindot sad ni nga beach dah....la pa lang ko kaadto ani nga place..asa na ang alcoy? unahan sa badian?

The following pictures were taken this afternoon after I chanced upon this thread last night.

It was easy going there. I just lured a few officemates and friends, then we went straight to Alcoy, immersed ourselves in the scenery for 60 minutes then returned to Cebu. It was already beginning to get dark when we left Alcoy.

And, oh, yes, something weird happened when we passed under a big acacia tree that is standing by the roadside somewhere in Sibonga. Something like a big bucketful of sand and gravel was mercilessly poured on the roof of the SUV we were in. At first we thought it was the beginning of a heavy downpour only to realize that the windshield, windows and the road ahead were not wet. Then we thought is was the sound of kicked up sand spilled on the road by a hauler but quickly remembered that the road continued to feel smooth and black under the headlamps. It was also too loud for just sand. Too loud that for a moment I thought that the source of the noise was inside the vehicle. With us.

After what must have been at least ten seconds, the terrible piercing sound of coarse sand poured or hitting a metal surface suddenly ceased as it started.

Rationality took over but we could not find a plausible explanation. As best as we can remember, the road was free of sand and there were no overhanging branches that we could hit. We wanted to see what it was and some suggested that we should turn back to investigate but, immediately, the darkness that lorded over the spot convinced us otherwise.

Then it hit us. Even at that instant when surprise denied us fear, not one of the five of us dared to turn our heads and see what was lurking in the the yawning darkness behind our speeding vehicle.

I apologize for the above but I can't sleep until I could relate this to you. Our group was composed of two CPAs, an engineer, a lawyer and an agriculturist. Yet no one can give a scientific or, at the very least, a plausible rational explanation.

Tingko, looking south

Lovers' Quarrel

Peace

Bugkos sa Kapalaran

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. nindota oi..... virgin pa kaau.. unlike ang beach sa moalboal nga mejo dili na virgin.. heheh...

naa mga foreigners diri bro?...w ahehehhehhe

Wa ko nakit-an foreigners pero I know that there are many in Alcoy 'coz it is poised as a retirement haven. A former client who is a German has a bar in Alcoy but is not in Tingko. He also lives in Alcoy. The white roofs are the roofs of Villas for rent to mostly foreigners. Nice houses owned by expats dot the landscape fronting the sea.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast