Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    the problem starts during the interpretation sir because daghang bright sa kalibutan na mo-impose na silay sakto ug sayop ang uban. familiar?
    Well we can't avoid that, rest assured(I guess so) that your comfort with what you believe, as long as it makes you a good person to others and to the morals, will save you from whatever you need saving from.

to all bible fana... i mean bible lovers out there, let it be known that i, the Hellblazer 2.1, totally respect the bible only as a book, a wonderful book. but i refuse to accept it as the Word of God. it's got good values that we can learn from but i refuse to accept it as the Word of God. it's just a book, but it's not perfect.

Banned User
    the problem starts during the interpretation sir because daghang bright sa kalibutan na mo-impose na silay sakto ug sayop ang uban. familiar?
    OOOPS! defensive? hahaha, Bro its turn tables remember. We do not question your Credibility so answer with proof. We dont want your Opinion. We want background Check. You said it then lets test it...

Just try ur best. We wont mock you. I will not. I want your so called TRUTH. Lets start from there...

I got a New Age Girl..
    tell me what she's like..

Tell me what's New Age Thought?
    Is it the same with the Older one?

sorry po. sorry po
    Last edited by NASYO; 05-24-2009 at 08:07 PM. Reason: double post

Quote Originally Posted by handsoff241 View Post
    Well we can't avoid that, rest assured(I guess so) that your comfort with what you believe, as long as it makes you a good person to others and to the morals, will save you from whatever you need saving from.
    very wise words, mr.handsoff. very wise indeed.

Blog Entries
    to all bible fana... i mean bible lovers out there, let it be known that i, the Hellblazer 2.1, totally respect the bible only as a book, a wonderful book. but i refuse to accept it as the Word of God. it's got good values that we can learn from but i refuse to accept it as the Word of God. it's just a book, but it's not perfect.
    But you do believe in God sir hell, right?
    Is the announcement limited to the handle?

@nasyo.. uso na nag double post?

Banned User
    Does it mean to say. It is personal Reason? then If so. How come you want to influence us your so called truth. When that truth you are speaking is your Personal Opinion? Are you persuading us buy your brilliant knowledge or you are just simply making fun of the Bible. If thats personal opinion then you are not credible.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kebot View Post
    Bro, Im not sure if believers of Christ ka or dili. I could say you are trying to interpret bible in other ways and may or may not trying to destroy the Bible. It seems your thread is very controversial and in such a way appealing to those who are less spiritual.

For centuries there are a lot of attacks from the Bible but none of them could disprove the accuracy of the Bible. Just Google it and you will find tons and tons of data. But I bet you will not listen because you are already a confident man with answers to everything... i guess. Its hard to debate on this matter and i wont start it. Hmmm. I believe you are running in a fine thread. Peace bro and stop destroying faith.

Anyways for all those readers please it is in revelation that this is the beginning of the last days. Please read your bible. For those who does'nt quite understand the new commandment as with the old(ten commandment) start reading book of Romans.

Peace to all!
    Are you saying that you are more spiritual than those people who looked at the bible in revolutionary terms?

FYI, The New Thought Movement is not attacking the bible but giving a NEW LIGHT of what THE BIBLE MEANS and not just what the bible says as most of you FUNDIES are doing!

Bro, you are mistaken. The New Thought Movement is not destroying your faith but it enhances your belief by viewing in a deepr sense than you interpreting in a literal manner!

Banned User
    very wise words, mr.handsoff. very wise indeed.
    Bro its turn table. Please answer us with your so called NWO. commandment 1. If you are not part of it then we want you to admit it. Because We will continue to descredit you. I will keep posting on it. Until you get tired of posting agains Bible and Christ.

TURN TABLE Lets do it....

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast