Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Which one should you vote "Jose “Do-dong” Gullas" or "Dodong Tommy Osmeña"?

Yes, you really should know or at list knowledgeable about the system maski pa naa kay adviser for you to know if you are doing the right thing.. Puslan mang mulansar dapat lang sad nga kabalo ka anang mga butanga you cannot dictate a person what to do or tell him if he is doing the wrong thing if you your self don't know what to do.. And as a mayor the success of cebu depends on good governance, and the failure of cebu will also be blame on the governance mao siguro nang si Osmeña saputon pirme tungod sa problema, imagine ma sipyat kag tubag sa ambush interview tungod lang kay wala ka kabalo unsay itubag,,,, tanang mga investor mamahawa sa cebu.. kakuyaw

Default Re: Which one should you vote "Jose “Do-dong” Gullas" or "Dodong Tommy Osmeña"?????

Quote Originally Posted by trednasyl
    Yes, you really should know or at list knowledgeable about the system maski pa naa kay adviser for you to know if you are doing the right thing.. Puslan mang mulansar dapat lang sad nga kabalo ka anang mga butanga you cannot dictate a person what to do or tell him if he is doing the wrong thing if you your self don't know what to do.. And as a mayor the success of cebu depends on good governance, and the failure of cebu will also be blame on the governance mao siguro nang si Osmeña saputon pirme tungod sa problema, imagine ma sipyat kag tubag sa ambush interview tungod lang kay wala ka kabalo unsay itubag,,,, tanang mga investor mamahawa sa cebu.. kakuyaw
    layoa ra wui...
    ako punto bai, it's a must to know the system and how it works pero dili nimo pirme iinsist imo gusto. Pls try to review the CCPO history.

Elite Member

Default Re: Which one should you vote "Jose “Do-dong” Gullas" or "Dodong Tommy Osmeña"?????

I'll go for Tom. Pero sa iyang katakos, sakto na para nako ang pagka mayor niya kay murag he is on his 12th year of serving the city. Maypa modagan ni sya ug Governor or Congressman ba kaha!

Default Re: Which one should you vote "Jose “Do-dong” Gullas" or "Dodong Tommy Osmeña"?

tommy pa rin.... i want him to finish his project especially SRP.... kay kong laing party particularly his rivals, na!!! dili jud ni mahuman...

But i heard, Gullas is 50/50 pa siya mo-run... and till now he's not roaming around yet....

tommy osmeñna is the man for the cebu city. :mrgreen:

My take: I go for Osmeña (even my voting registration address is from Iligan City)

I will still vote for Tommy Osmena.

nobody can beat the legend...GO MAYOR TOM!!

So far, I have nothing against the administration of Osmeña. Maayo iya performance also in improving Guadalupe together with Jing2x Faelnar...

Until he makes something that can change my mind, I think he's worth my vote...

There are plus and minus factors of both Dodong and Tomas. Overall, I go for Tomas even if he is an arrogant kind of guy. He has the political will and would never hesitate to implement a thing which he thinks is right. Ngano man diay ug mag bullshit2x na siya. Wa bitaw na siyay pili kun kinsa iyang bullshitan. Madatu kag mapobre, pareho mang makasab-an.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast