Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 1000d vs D3000

Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Kung asay naay motor ang body sa duha mao nay pili-a.
    unsa diay nang motor bro? cnxa noob question..wala ko kasabot ana..hehehe

Canon 1000d ki compatible tnang Canon EOS lens......

Quote Originally Posted by therealmacoy View Post
    Bro, if i may suggest, post here your requirements and pertinent details (such as the one below), and let everybody recommend what camera to buy:

1.) How much is your Budget? Indicate your limit
    2.) What brand is used by you immediate family/friends? This is for exchanging / borrowing gears.
    3.) What is your level of affinity to this craft/art? Hobbyist / Enthusiast / Carreer / Pro
    4.) Will you upgrade in the future?

Your answers to each question will narrow down your choices...

HTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadskie View Post
    unsa diay nang motor bro? cnxa noob question..wala ko kasabot ana..hehehe
    Motor maka-help na cya ug AF (auto focus), if walay motor imo body/lens mag MF (manual focus) raka.

Quote Originally Posted by zubanu View Post
    welcome to the darkside!
    this i dont understand... why darkside

now i've read posts from different forums and they call nikon the darkside.. hmmm nano man?

from another forum

In a few light years away, 2 colonies were often fighting for world domination.

The Dark and The Light.

The Dark was dark because the sunlight was shielded by The Light. Which in turn is called The Light because the sun rays were mostly abosrbed by them.

When the war started or why the war started was unknown. The Light and the Dark began to fight each other, using massive destruction of weapons like Dark Cabres D2X loaded with 1200-1700mm and countering with Light Cabres 1DS MKII loaded with 1200mm.

Due to the nature of The Dark planet, no sunlight means no bright colours, all weapons created were thus Black in colour. For The Light, too much sunlight was available, the weapons would go koyak when under the sun for too long. The war was in favour of the Dark Side.

However, The Light, after much research and fighting, they developed the Light system, which was white in colour. This in turn allowed the weapons to be used under the hot sunlight.

There was an even fight between the two now. The winning was just a matter of light years time before everything can be resolved.

There came The Dark greatest invention. The similar Light Cabres. These weapons were very light in colour, similar to that of The Light. It was very well camofluged and The Light didn't realise they had enemy forces within them. The colour used was purposely grey but near white. This was to allow The Dark warriors to recognise their own infiltrators.

And who shall now win... the saga continues...
    is it about the lens or is it because nikon are rebels? hey Canon has Rebel units.. hhehehe or should i say Nikon is a kickass darkforce? lol

ohh well, i'll join the darkside later na... i guess gamay rami diri.. hehehe

im using 3000 now... so far i realy enjoy using it with friends and family ... and naka gamit pod ko ug 1000d kay mau mn cam bf sa ako cuz. and so far ok rpod....

its up to u rmn jpn in d end... gudluck sa pag pili...

mery xmas...

ask me? go for 3000... ur surely love it

Quote Originally Posted by dice14 View Post
    im using 3000 now... so far i realy enjoy using it with friends and family ... and naka gamit pod ko ug 1000d kay mau mn cam bf sa ako cuz. and so far ok rpod....

its up to u rmn jpn in d end... gudluck sa pag pili...

mery xmas...

ask me? go for 3000... ur surely love it
    sako si bro dice14 nice ang duha ug dpendi rsad na nimu. mas ok kung suroyon nimu sa tindahan ug hikap hikapa ang duha ka unit para ma feel dyud nimu kung unsa imo ganahan.....

yayyy!!! after 3 months on searching on the web for reviews and comments.... i bought Nikon D3000 at Gizmo..

@dice14, yups.. enjoying it right now...
    @ampdeck, nakagamit nako ug 1000d, nya dili ko ganahan.....

Thanks for the comments guys.... did help!

congrats bro.... happy shooting

thanks thanks... tana nya ko techniques ninyo mga master..

gratz bro... for sure dili jud ka mag mahay ana.... just like me! lol

happy shooting.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast