Page 3 of 432 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Does Great Flood during the time of Noah really happened?

Ang GREAT FLOOD tinood ni cia.. pero ang story ni Noah's Ark... i think exaggerated ra ni sila.

The Great Flood could be caused due to worldwide effects of the El Niño / La Niña Phenomenon.

For further information, just search in the internet about the DELUGE or GREAT FLOOD...

Quote Originally Posted by IceInHeLL
    There was something found in Mt. Ararat in Turkey but it is yet to be proven as Noah's ark. While awaiting for the final result of the study, if ever they will be able to produce one, why don't we think about this:
    Thats why its ALLEGED . Though it perfectly fit the description given by the bible, only AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHS were available back then when it was still VISIBLE to the human eye . Other than its ALLEGED CONCEPT ... what could it be ? Well I mean what is it doing sitting on top of a mountain when SHIPS that GIGANTIC SIZE dont belong there ?? Thus makes a lot of people conclude to be the NOAHS ARK because no other story , explanation can determined its fate on its curernt location .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Ice wrote:
    Ice: Believe me my friend, I have been earnestly trying to prove to you that the Bible is not perfect. You, however, avoid questions that will discredit the Bible's perfection. Why don't we faithfully answer each other's questions and perhaps we'll progress to something. Either my beliefs proven wrong...or yours.

Then i think its better if i make another topic, "Is bible a perfect book which contains the word of GOD".
    What have you proved that the bible is imperfect? Or is it you just don't accept it because you didn't see any physical evidence. Not all in science can be proven physically. Don't limit yourself to physical evidence.
    The bible tells about spirituality which science don't recognize.

Ice wrote or quoted:
    The Great Pyramid of Cheops was built about 2589-2566 BC, about 230 years before the flood, yet it has no water marks on it.
    -The Djoser Step Pyramid at Saqqara, Egypt, built about 2630 BC doesn't show any signs of having been under water. Likewise for many other ancient structures.

So do you think that these structures was build before the time of Noah?
    Do you doubted also that we came from Adam and Eve, ah right you believed in Evolution.
    And how about the year of Hebrew Calendar and Jewish, up to date its 5767 years.

Eve was the mother of all living. Genesis 3:20. And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living..

Naa may evidences nga naay great flood nga na happen before. It happened in China, India, Japan, South and CEntral America, etc... Pero dili ni cia dungan, or GREAT FLOOD jud, that it happened simultaneously... It didnt flood the whole earth.. by regions ra ni na happen.

Scientists hypothesized that it could have been caused by a major tsunami, or a result of El Niño / La niña.

Pero sa story ni noah, i don't believe it...

"Another, how come if we dig in a mountain we can found shell?"

it means that, that place was submerge in water for a very long piriod of time 5-10years long enough for marine life sprout and inhabit that location. i doesnt directly mean it is because of the "great flood" it could be several earthquakes, geological changes cause it to rise above sea level and form mountains.. when i was in bohol i was hiking with my father and saw a very large shell 20-24inch in diameter on top of a mountain.. so how long does it take a shell to inhabit/grow to 20-24inch and enough time to fosilize?.

If we base it all in science we cant find anything especially the so called "Great Flood".
    So its a matter of faith nalang na daugon....

rcruman: Then i think its better if i make another topic, "Is bible a perfect book which contains the word of GOD".
    What have you proved that the bible is imperfect? Or is it you just don't accept it because you didn't see any physical evidence. Not all in science can be proven physically. Don't limit yourself to physical evidence.
    The bible tells about spirituality which science don't recognize.

Ice: You don't have to. I already told you to post your replies in the "all about religion" thread so that we don't have to break any rules. You are stalling. There are questions that I have raised for days already and still no answer from you!

rcruman: So do you think that these structures was build before the time of Noah?
    Do you doubted also that we came from Adam and Eve, ah right you believed in Evolution.
    And how about the year of Hebrew Calendar and Jewish, up to date its 5767 years.

Ice: No, I just don't think that they are older, it is already a known fact that those pyramids were already there before the "great flood" in the Bible presumably happened. Yes, I have doubted that we came from two people who are actually named Adam and Eve. Even the Roman Catholic Church have already entertained the idea of polygism...meaning, the original sin didn't come from just one person (monogism). I have told you already, I believe that the story of creation is just a literary representation of what happened. You however, take the Bible literally without literary consideration. That is exactly why I am asking you who is the father of Joseph! And you never answered my follow up question. There is failure in your part to maintain a discussion thus we are not progressing in this intellectual exchange.

two topics that could really spark an arguement
    1.) Politics
    2.) Religion

dili nalang nato i-prove nga sayop ang uban tawo(unya kita ang sakto)..post nalang nato kun unsa sa atong opinion ang sakto

wla man ni dapat i argue nga topic....the topic just asking if na-a ba gyud great flood nahitabo...depende na gyud sa opinion sa tawo...

dili mani malikayan pud bro nga ma punta sa religion kai religion mani gikan nga istoryaha..

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 432 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast