Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    you seem to know a lot about God, rcruman. but you cannot comprehend God if you are thinking inside your current values, concepts, and understandings. if you wish to comprehend God, you must be willing to accept that you currently have limited data, rather than asserting that you know all there is to know on this subject.
    but the Bible is like a cell phone plan. it has UNLIMITED data.

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    .. nyehehehehe... unlimited yet it lacks a lot features.

Quote Originally Posted by rcruman View Post
    are thingking about this kit?
    Can you give me proof when the coined word DIONOSAURS were invented/used when the time the bible was written?

the word DINOSAURS were used when they found great/big fossils of animals.
    Do you have any idea when they've found first dinosaurs fossils?

try these links:
    WikiAnswers - Who invented the word dinosaur
    Dinosaurs

Peace!
    Either way, bible doesn't define the "fossils" when it is written. It was absolutely a scientific "name" bcause none of the "holiness" and "creationess" can ID the fossils. Do you know how they found the fossils in the first place? Needless to say, evolutionary process is a constant structure which sceince is not stopping. You may seem to realize that bible had stop writing but the people are still digging a great deal of deciperhing" the entire book which according to some... it's still a mystery. However, religious people are accepting it as the only answer to all questions floating well it is a stigma to all human knowledge.
    Last edited by tripwire; 02-23-2010 at 12:05 AM.

no offense, everyone is entitled w/ his/her opinion..this a free country after all]

Bloody hell yeah every.1 is Entitled.

if so let me in.

Soon after humanity empirically awoke we noticed biological things have the ability to evolve.

However, no one can yet demonstrate what is/was the evolving force. Yes genes trigger specific

evolution, but randomness as the agent of genetic change is so unsupported by observation that

treating like a "fact" is science's HUGE lie to the world. We don't know what's behind the genetic

changes that created organisms; random luck is proposed merely as a physicalist ploy to eliminate

the need for God.

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    ang paet kung masudlan ug virus.

Quote Originally Posted by prukutung View Post
    evolution is science.. there's no way bible can explain it..
    It would need more than the 18 lines of ancient poetry about creation within it's text. I believe it is not meant to explain it, it was meant only to collaborate it.

Quote Originally Posted by SEED OF LIBER View Post
    Bloody hell yeah every.1 is Entitled.

if so let me in.

Soon after humanity empirically awoke we noticed biological things have the ability to evolve.

However, no one can yet demonstrate what is/was the evolving force. Yes genes trigger specific

evolution, but randomness as the agent of genetic change is so unsupported by observation that

treating like a "fact" is science's HUGE lie to the world. We don't know what's behind the genetic

changes that created organisms; random luck is proposed merely as a physicalist ploy to eliminate

the need for God.
    very nice.... science cant explain anything it can only describe things that are perfectly sensible...

Well, all I can say is that a DNA is like an embedded software written by someone intelligent(Christian God, Allah, or who knows). If that DNA is written so that the creature embedded with it can change configuration depending on the environment, than that someone must be super intelligent. Anyway, it won't change the fact that DNA's are information that can only be created with intelligence. The keyword here is information/code.

Quote Originally Posted by bcasabee View Post
    Well, all I can say is that a DNA is like an embedded software written by someone intelligent(Christian God, Allah, or who knows). If that DNA is written so that the creature embedded with it can change configuration depending on the environment, than that someone must be super intelligent. Anyway, it won't change the fact that DNA's are information that can only be created with intelligence. The keyword here is information/code.
    I don't like the analogy but I kinda agree.

Quote Originally Posted by bcasabee View Post
    are you saying that in order to generate a "code" for a complicated DNA, there has to be an author (which in this case, it could be GOD/Allah) who wrote that "code". if this is so, who made the author? i know it's a stupid question, but this logic of yours already failed before it became valid.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast