Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: No Sound after windows7 upgrade

i have the same issue.. i had win xp then upgraded to a win7 ultimate 64bit.. after the installation, i don't hear any sound. Upon checking the playback devices, the volume indicator is working..

any help will be appreciated...

ok here's what i know,

sometimes when you updates your windows 7 posible jud mahitabo nimo nga dili compatible ang imong sound driver.

here's what you can do:

download the latest sound driver in their official site [if you don't find it or if you don't know what is your sound card, tell me what motherboard model are you using so i can help you out!]
    after download, locate the software and then right click properties> choose compatibility>then windows xp> then run the program.

inform me any feedback so we know if you are success with this method if not then i will give you another one.

Quote Originally Posted by pat_gracie07 View Post
    i have the same issue.. i had win xp then upgraded to a win7 ultimate 64bit.. after the installation, i don't hear any sound. Upon checking the playback devices, the volume indicator is working..

any help will be appreciated...
    clean install if you are going upgrade your system from windows xp 32bit to windows 7 64bit, if you have problem in sound driver, download the latest driver in official site compatible to windows 7 64bit.

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    clean install if you are going upgrade your system from windows xp 32bit to windows 7 64bit, if you have problem in sound driver, download the latest driver in official site compatible to windows 7 64bit.
    i am not sure..but i knew it was WinXP SP2...maybe it was 32bit. but during the installation of win7, it asked me what kind of WIN7, i chose win7 ultimate 64bit ...but i remembered, it didn't have option for 32bit instead 86 bit of the other win7 like home,professional, starter,etc.

Bro,puno na imong inbox..dili nako ka.PM nmo...

na download na nimo? ari lang ta istorya wala ko makabantay full na ako inbox.

na download na nimo? ari lang ta istorya wala ko makabantay full na ako inbox.
    bro,sorry ha..ako nalang gi.installan ug WIN7n 32-bit..i realized nga ang system requirements para sa 64 bit wala daw nako na.meet according to windows update compatibility ba to...limot ko sa term.. hehe.. anyway, wa ghapon ko sounds hangtod karon..unsa pa kaha akong buhaton??

so windows 7 32 bit naka? ok download gihapon nimo ang windows xp 32bit audio driver
    ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS P5VD2-MX SE
    then run the program
    rightclick usa then properties>compatibility tab> run this program...>drop down to windows xp sp2 then click apply then ok

and so on...

so windows 7 32 bit naka? ok download gihapon nimo ang windows xp 32bit audio driver
    then run the program
    rightclick usa then properties>compatibility tab> run this program...>drop down to windows xp sp2 then click apply then ok

and so on...
    ok,will keep you posted..

then run the program

and so on...
    bro,after nako nabuhat bro.. naay ni.prompt from AsusSetup: Does not support Operating System: WNT_5.1P_MCE. BTW, akong gi.download from AsusTek duha man ang option.. katong SoundMax akong gipili..do i have to choose Realtek nasad?

use the audio driver that comes with your mobo..
    right click on the installer choose Properties>Compatibility then check "Run this program in compatibility mode for" select Windows XP SP3..

gi-ingana ra nko akoa..

hope it helps..

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast