Page 3 of 155 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: IMG Thread

hahay same thing ra japon ni recruitment lng japon and networking...walay kalainan...kusog raba kaau ni sila manira ning mga taga IMG og MLM na mga threads diri hehe pastilan...para maila na tanang recruits...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by kapartner mo View Post
    bitaw ang MLM kay ang mga agents, wala jud kabntay na the company is just using them... luoy ang mga last na narecruit, kay dying naman pud ang products. TAKE A LOOK AT VITAL C, jusog first five months.. then after nawala napud...
    NETWORKING COMPANIES are not there because they want to help you, they RECRUIT YOU FOR YOU TO HELP THEM... and they make the COMMISSION SO ATTRACTIVE for you to believe that they are gonna help people. hahay.. if they really want to help people, then THEY SHOULD BE PROVIDING THEM WITH A GOOD BUSINESS THAT IS PAYABLE WHEN ABLE RIGHT? DILI KANANG MAGPAMEMBER PAKA..
    puede rman u di mag pamember bro...sabot lng mo sa member ikaw tig baligya tagaan ka niya special price...para paraan ra na xa bro...ang mg sige bagolbol dra kanang mga dili kabalo mangita paagi bah...there are a thousands of ways for us to earn man it's up to us to go out of our way, our comfort zones...to find ways to earn...

I just had a talk with 2 of IMG members coz I was just inquiring about health care insurance and I did all my research jud from top to bottom. I mean read the threads and posts here about IMG and Kaiser (insurance) before I meet these two people together with my husband, I did my home work.

I saw their Wealth Channel on 28 I think a year ago and it was enlightening. Never did I imagined there would be a Wealth Channel for the Filipino audience especially the Cebuanos.

So we set an appointment na 5pm today and gosh they arrived around 4:30pm sayoha ui lupigan man ako bana sa ka time conscious. There we were talking etc... The guy talked about IMG first and unsa jud ilang tumong. It was fair and simple educating people about financial stuff or the so-called "financial literacy". Then, told him to discuss about Kaiser and he explained it very well.

Then, I don't see it as networking2x binary2x or pairing2x wala man it is just pure simple if makabaligya ka you can earn commission that's it. Unsa may ka-mlm ane? Pareha gud real estate agent na-ay commission ang agent, then ang broker pud na-a db?

Kana 3,700php it's just a one time payment para ma member ka sa IMG and if I am not mistaken you will be trained and etc... Mao ra man.

There are some questions I need to ask but I am gonna ask from the person who talked with me awhile ago for clarifications purposes.

Maybe there are some IMG members, they are looking for people to join and be a member or to sell out some insurance policy okay raman pud like any other business/products na ibaligya db?

Crownasia, partnered with IMG and fyi Sen. Villar owned Crownasia plus Ayala Land as what I have seen on their website do not tell me these big companies will partner with IMG if they know na mahagba ra d-i within 6months or in 2 years time. Di pud tingali db?

What about COCO Life, Medicard etc... these companies have been in the business for quite some time and they tied up with IMG so di jud basta2x na companies ang ilaha g-tie up db?

I am not defending IMG but I am just stating observations here through my research and talking with the members from IMG...

I have read some negative stuff here sa istorya about IMG but when hearing it straight from the members now I got 2 sides of the story. I will still continue to research more and ask questions from that IMG member I talked with. When I am satisfied with the answers and all clarifications are cleared out then I am going to the next step.

To those who do not believe with IMG and their mission, it's up to you. But please stop attacking them in every thread they have here and keep on repeating same old questions and posts but in different concepts. I mean we are here in istorya to get educated, get infos and not blab around and attacking people who do their own thing. I read here na kane IMG members keep on attacking MLM threads something like that. I think it would be best to post on threads and be neutral about it, what I am trying to say is that if the thread is "If MLM is good" then the post should have been a mere yes or no and supporting answer and not trying to in one way or the other promote IMG (impliedly) mao sad ne ako na-obserbahan.

But I think it takes 2 to tango if we do not want people to keep attacking MLM or IMG for that matter those people who are into these stuff should also learned to respect each other and not attacking each other.

Btw, I searched on the net whether scam both Kaiser and IMG but have found nothing! As to one post I read on other thread about KAISER and IMG same ra ang owner sa website, maybe KAISER in the Philippines tied up with IMG ne ask the Pres. sa IMG to make a website for KAISER or the other way around that is why same sila registered owner sa domain or website.

To IMG, I think you are a good company and hopefully you will keep on helping Cebuanos to learn about money... to MLMers, I know you are in a good path when you do things ethically and your vision of financial freedom will be fully achieved if you work hard on it.

Quote Originally Posted by juNexbOyz View Post
    ok nevermind... if you feel they are not for real..

anyways, i have read a thread about IMG na in this forum which was recently closed and enlightened me..

So please don't tell me again you are not into recruitment
    If your for real with your questions and your intentions, you should not answer it this way.
    Anyway, I have proven it already that all your questions is just to confused other people.

If your for real, you must see me face to face to make this things cleared.

It is so funny that all of the informations has already been laid down, "mangita pa jud ug lain bisan wala diha".

Anyway those who are not sold out with the crusade and mission of IMG, so don't join us anyway.
    We only need people how has the heart to deliever these informations. Ang pangutana lang kung naka start na ba ka ug build sa imung savings. We recuit people who wants to spread this informations. We don't need people who doesn't care with the society.

Nakig partner man gani ng mga dagko na na companies namu kay naka sabot sila sa among crusade.
    Ako personally dili ko dato pero I believe that this company could change our society. Gusto mo mutabang sa atong nasod or dili?

Mga MODS pasensya namu ha ako lang ni i add gamay na link para sad ako ma share sa uban
    http://www.img-corp.com/video/podcast.php?id=14

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoleo View Post
    If your for real with your questions and your intentions, you should not answer it this way.
    Anyway, I have proven it already that all your questions is just to confused other people.

If your for real, you must see me face to face to make this things cleared.

It is so funny that all of the informations has already been laid down, "mangita pa jud ug lain bisan wala diha".

where imong proof bro na my question were just to confuse people?? or u mean enlightened them??

mangita pa jud ug laen bisan wala diha?? pls tell me where na siya dapit sa akong question??

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoleo View Post
    Mutoo ra ko ninyo mga ni negative sa IMG kung kamo mismo naka lista na inyo name sa top wealthiest people in the Philippines.
    sounds familiar to any other networker and IMG members... nothing new

by the way where you bothered when i said "don't tell me that you are not into recruitment" ??
    kay i know you will still deny the truth nga through recruitment ra gihapon mo...

See?? hide naman gani ninyo ang truth jud about sa nature sa inyong business...

I know there is nothing wrong in recruiting and gaining but denying is another thing..

question lang , why are you finding more people to join sa IMG?? na in first place wala man kaha moy ma kwarta...

and please don't tell me just to help people....

or joining gives me an insurance and in such way commissions those who invites..
    Personally, I just encourage people to join something that you believe can help your situation right now Financially speaking. If you want to join to learn, then you're very welcome. If you don't feel the need to join, no one can force you.

When you join, you don't get insurance of course. It's still your choice if you need one or not.

But always remember this and look at the situation around you.
    Financially, most people are scared & confused. Not because people don't know how to work for money but because times right now has really changed.

Handling money is not that easy anymore. It doesn't matter how much you earn, if you don't know how to handle money properly, it can leave you instantly. Of course we don't want this to happen especially when our family is depending on us.

@wealthyhead:

Thanks sa imong reply and appreciate it...
    And also nakuha nako imong pasabot...

Ask lang jud ko, sure jud nga you don't gain anything sa imong gi recruit or should i say invite??..
    I came up to this question because people are keep on saying na dili mo mo recruit instead help (what more can i expect mao man jud na i-sulti) but as i was reading through the other thread and IMG member once ni sulti nga u need to recruit gihapon to gain a certain position and same time commission..

Note: if you wish not to answer my question, well i give u that and no harm done!

Anyway, who am i to question IMG if im not even at the "Top Wealthiest People in Phil" <<-- LOL..

question lang , why are you finding more people to join sa IMG?? na in first place wala man kaha moy ma kwarta...

and please don't tell me just to help people....

or joining gives me an insurance and in such way commissions those who invites..

hmm.. third person view lang bai... wa ko apil sa taga IMG but ako post sa thread.

they want to help people because it would help them.. and it would also help you and me.
    it would also help other businesses in the country.

i am a professional real estate broker.. and believe me.. lisod au mobaligya or magbaligya yuta sa tao na wala kasabot sa dynamics sa real estate.. as responsible professional real estate broker, ang ako goal is to protect my future potential income, if magpataka ko baligya or ptaka og presyo, madaot ako market, en the end, ako ra ang louy kay wala nay buyers and sellers so i cant conduct my business...

if you think in a selfish man's mind, you wont see the value of financial education.. dili nimo ma value ang purpose and potential sa kwarta..

bay.. sultian lang tka, WALAY KRISIS ANG PILIPINAS! if you dis agree you think on a poor man's mentality maski pa naa ka billions of money..
    simply because wa ka idea kung unsa TRUE symptoms pag naa crises..

im not telling you to join IMG.. but im telling you to get FINANCIALLY LITIRATE. try reading books by robert kiyosaki. "rich dad poor dad" it should help you a lot.
    mo admit ko na dili ko financial master. all i know is the basics, dili pa gani tanan sa basics. but dako na kaau ang ako advantage..

"YOU HELP PEOPLE SO THAT THEY WILL HAVE THE CAPACITY TO HELP YOU IN THE FUTURE!"

Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    they want to help people because it would help them.. and it would also help you and me.
    it would also help other businesses in the country.
    dba same raman gihapon ni sa uban nga MLM companies, help me to help you thing and help the country??..
    What i'm asking lang is sure jud na walay recruit ni nga company and would not gain anything from an invite who decided to join??

Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    bay.. sultian lang tka, WALAY KRISIS ANG PILIPINAS! if you dis agree you think on a poor man's mentality maski pa naa ka billions of money..
    simply because wa ka idea kung unsa TRUE symptoms pag naa crises..
    ayaw ko sulti-e ana bai, sulti-e ang gobyerno....

And i won't argue on Financial Literate things or books like "RDPD" (by the way i have read this book) kay i myself know i have little knowledge on that and kamo man kahay naka balo sa basics...

My Simple question was, why are you finding more people to join sa IMG?? na in first place wala man kaha moy ma kwarta...?? and the help other people answer does not satisfy me..

Again... no need to answer that question if you don't feel so..

Default defend IMG guys, gi challenge mo

dba same raman gihapon ni sa uban nga MLM companies, help me to help you thing and help the country??..
    What i'm asking lang is sure jud na walay recruit ni nga company and would not gain anything from an invite who decided to join??

ayaw ko sulti-e ana bai, sulti-e ang gobyerno....

And i won't argue on Financial Literate things or books like "RDPD" (by the way i have read this book) kay i myself know i have little knowledge on that and kamo man kahay naka balo sa basics...

My Simple question was, why are you finding more people to join sa IMG?? na in first place wala man kaha moy ma kwarta...?? and the help other people answer does not satisfy me..

Again... no need to answer that question if you don't feel so..
    first of all im not one of them..

you sed "help me help you help the country"-- common MLM motto

but actually its "let me help you so that you can help me and the country.."-negosyante ako version hehe
    in other words, "tabangan tka makakwarta para imong kwarta mgamit nimo ipalit sa ako producto..."
    this is also ngano importante au ang mga new jobs, pra naa cla money magamit para sa consumer goods which fuels a consumer economy..
    -basic economics from college

do you know how a real estate brokerage marketing operates?..
    do you know how an insurance brokerage marketing operates?

put it this way.. it needs lots of people to cover lots of ground or area.. you need people to find sellers and you need people to find buyers.. the principle here is coverage...

coverage is also the idea why we need lots of policemen, so they can monitor an area and prevent crime.. so if there are more policemen on a certain place, it is more likely that a criminal can be caught than if there were less policemen

to encourage your people to work, you have to give them incentives. (nobody likes to work for free dba?)

do you know that you can sublicense agents? kita ka anang sa sm na namaligya balay? they are just salesmen and salesladies, they use the license of a broker to sell.. imagine if isa ra ka person namaligya, diba gamay ra iya ma entertain na tao? and possible dili nya ma entertain ang kadto mo buy jud... so ang company, gusto jud daghan tao para mo kusog ila salesforce

basically thats the idea.. you need the information, and those people (salespersons) are your source of information, and for that information, they shud be rewarded..

on a big ticket item like real estate, cars, (financial products), you really need to watch for the buyers and sellers because they are very seldom, and for that, you need lots of eyes to see and lots of ears to hear..

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 155 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast