Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Nicely read Cirext. Yes I am a family man now and yes I still take risks (I just quit my full time job 3 months ago - how's that for risk taking by a new dad? hehe) and I have never been so scared of being broke than now. Grabi kaayo ka kulba bai kay akong new born son dili man mo-undang tawn ug didi maski wala pa koy kwarta nah.

The point is, ONLY RISK what you can afford to lose. Ayaw ng risk2 lang mo diha kay ingon si Steve Jobs and si Steve Jobs successful gud ayo na siya mao mosunod dayon ta kunohay. Kaubo gyud ang uban ani sigurado.

murag nausab gamay ako paglantaw sa kinabuhi ani dah..i save tani

Quote Originally Posted by MeMing View Post
    Nicely read Cirext. Yes I am a family man now and yes I still take risks (I just quit my full time job 3 months ago - how's that for risk taking by a new dad? hehe) and I have never been so scared of being broke than now. Grabi kaayo ka kulba bai kay akong new born son dili man mo-undang tawn ug didi maski wala pa koy kwarta nah.

The point is, ONLY RISK what you can afford to lose. Ayaw ng risk2 lang mo diha kay ingon si Steve Jobs and si Steve Jobs successful gud ayo na siya mao mosunod dayon ta kunohay. Kaubo gyud ang uban ani sigurado.
    ur time will come bro...
    keep dreaming!

live life as it is our last and work hard and always give time to risk.
    (lawas ra puhonan, sa lawas rapud paingon)
    our capital is not money, is our mind and body LOL
    our capacity to do and not to do. LOL

now i am valuing our mirrors LOL

nice story. it took me like 2hours just to make this post. i have wrote many things to post to this thread, but i find it different OT reply. ^_^ anyway, i finally made me reply/ LOL

And since Windows just copied the Mac, its likely that no personal computer would have them.
    you should see this on vid...LOL

unsa kaha reaction ni Gates ani...hik!hik!

"I have so many fears in my life, but the biggest fear is being average and ordinary."

...sometimes its worth taking the risk if you know you'll be better someday...let's not just stay in our comfort zone because nothing will happen to us. opportunities come to people who are looking for it. only embrace the fact that it will always entail failures...just be ready to combat it or have an option ready. most people that are successful biya are those people who take the risk man........basta kabalo ka sa ginabuhat mo ug asa ka padulong.

ayos! very inspiring. thanks TS

I've just read this today. It was a very good read. It all boils down to just being yourself and be passionate of what you do. The story really hit me hard, down to my core. hehe. I can say that it has the same magnitude to Kiyosaki's approach. But Job's hype is more innate and personal, which I really like.

Thanks to TS. Without this thread I wouldn't have ever read Job's magnificent, self inspiring and realizing article.

Cool. I salute!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast