Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: JOB HUNTING IN DUBAI,U.A.E.

Mr. Sheikh,

Maphee Muskeel!! heheheh.. naa diay ka sa Sheik Zayed Road... gai ko mobile number nmo, para makatawag ko nmo... naa ko sa sharjah, but I usually go to Dubai... naa man gud daghan Russian dha gud... heheheheh.. joke lang...

@ optimusprime

what are the common jobs that are available there right now? Are there a lot of oppurtunities for acocuntants / call center professionals?

dili ba lisud didto sa dubai?

@dudyjoe: basically accounting jobs is quite good, based on my scouting jobs here while I'm free in the office usually they prefer filipino accountants. but it all depends of course your competency... they pay good salary for accountants.. better if you know accounting softwares as an added value to your qualifications like peach tree, quick books and the likes... not familiar with these softwares but I'm sure you're familiar with these..

@etgo: Naa ko sa sharjah karon next emirate sa dubai, pwerte lisod trabaho dri karon... daghan tawon mga kaigsoonan nato dri karon nagcge ngita trabaho dri... better na lang jud apply nalang dha sa atoa daan para wala na problema inig abot dri...

sir optimusprime: naa ka idea if ok ang saudi arabia (i dont know where exactly yet) for female engrs?

well it depends what field are you in... but for me female OFW's bound for Saudi are prone to abuse, maybe I am just generalizing it. I have friend, her sister is an assistant dentist, she was harrased their by her boss that was an Arabian, even for professionals like them, they're still prone to like that.. better to look for other countries like Singapore, Thailand, China, and Japan or UAE these places pays hi salary and good place to develop your carreer. btw, whats your field?

For UAE, better apply na lang daan dha sa Cebu aron dli ka masugamak dri... lisod kaau ngita work karon dri..

finding a job in dubai will be easier if you only have a referal. maybe if you have your friends working in dubai, you can ask for their refe.ral

Working in abroad specifically in the Middle East are for losers nga wala ka trabaho dri.
    I dont think ingon ana kadako ang pay dha compared dri,. based sa cost of living and inconvenienece dha.
    Its not worth it I would say. Usa sad mentality nato nga mga pinoy basta OFW ka daghan knu ka ug kwarta.
    So anha daun magbaha nag mangau nmu nga mga relatives wala cla kabalo unsa ka kalisud ug panarbaho.
    Maingon na lng nga lain ang malipay sa imu geha guan.
    Sorry sa na hurt. I think that's the reality.
    Kn work ka abroad better Singapore, US, New Zealand, Europe.

@ dazednconfused

bai sakit na imong gipa nulti. Pero murag sakto man , Daghan na kaau og trabaho sa pinas , why risk in Middle East? I have a friend working in Saudi, which gina insist niya na Saudi is the best career.. Eng eng eng , wa nalang ko mo comment.

@dazeddnconfused dli man cguro sad sa mga losers... dli tanan... actually am one working here right now, I receive good salary. its just working abroad for me, the purpose of it is to cope up the demand of being a family man. anyway this is just temporary of working abroad. after 2-3 years be back at home and start business. dli nalang jud kaigo ang kita dha sa atoa. tinuod makakaon ka pro imo sad hunahunaon ang imong edukasyon sa imong anak, to the fact every year tuition fees are increasing. Maybe you are not able to comprehend this visions, but you will if you have your own family... Binata ra kaau ang imo opinion brod o bacn hambugero!!? ka lang kaau..

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast