Page 3 of 550 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

to all multicab owners we'll be having our first eb. our tentative date is august 10, 2008. for more details visit this site clubsuzukiph.tk and visit the visayan thread. please do join the said event, we will discuss some diy tips,etc.

to wayok@@: Multicab is a brand used by norkis, so in theory, it means only suzuki carry's that came out from norkis are the only ones qualified to join your multicab club. Many companies/importers here in Cebu are using different names for their suzuki carry, for example: kab bayan, easy rider, multicab, econo-cab, etc. BUT the right name is suzuki carry. in Japan, they call the suzuki carry "kei truck".

it's like going to a store and say, I want to buy "colgate", but and the sales-lady gives you "close-up".
    or you want to drink softdrinks and you ask the waitress, naa moy coke? and the waitress answers "naa, pepsi",
    you want LPG, and you say ask, naa moy gasul?, (gasul is a brand)
    you want to photocopy and you say, i-pa xerox ni, (xerox is brand)
    you want patis and the waiter gives you soy-sauce (toyo).
    Multicab is the brand of norkis, but they didn't make the suzuki carry.

....katong nag pa convert na (or na ay idea) sa inyohang suzuki carry into LPG fueled, unsa man inyong ika sulti....
    ganahan ko palit suzuki carry van then ipa LPG nako aron tipid... mag hu ut mi sa car kung mag family outing me... then mahal napud ka a u gasolina.

haaaayyy. up lang ta.join na.

up up up .....

nice ni dah

Quote Originally Posted by Palongkilang View Post
    ....katong nag pa convert na (or na ay idea) sa inyohang suzuki carry into LPG fueled, unsa man inyong ika sulti....
    ganahan ko palit suzuki carry van then ipa LPG nako aron tipid... mag hu ut mi sa car kung mag family outing me... then mahal napud ka a u gasolina.
    wala man response ani... up ta beh.

gimingaw nako sa ako multicab. sayanga ako gibaligya abi nako dilli mutaas ang gasolina. ganahan kaayo ko ato kay hinay kaayo mukaon fuel unya sayon pa jud ayohun.

Quote Originally Posted by MADAGASCAR View Post
    gimingaw nako sa ako multicab. sayanga ako gibaligya abi nako dilli mutaas ang gasolina. ganahan kaayo ko ato kay hinay kaayo mukaon fuel unya sayon pa jud ayohun.
    :0 why man imong baligya hinay man kaha mukaon fuel.... wala pud ka ganahi i conver to LPG?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 550 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast