Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Hong Kong or New York?

In swhat way na BARATO ? Barato na shopping sa ORIG or IMIT ?
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

HongKong nalang ko.. barato ra ang airfare then daghan pud branded brands for example sa tsim sha tsui.. murag naa ra pud ka sa NYC...

you said "CHEAP" items.....meaning you go for Hong Kong....

...there are no CHEAP items in New York unless you are talking only about fast food.

...and if you are talking about FAKE brands and cheap imitations....why don't you just go to Greenhills in Manila?

...Fake is Fake....last time I check....doesn't matter where you get it .... NYC, HongKong....or any place and part of the planet.

I find it funny spending all the money on airfare and you end up buying fake brands in like NYC ....why not save your money and go to somewhere local...like Manila perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by sassy_jihye View Post
    NY... the best city in the world for me.. i luv NY jud... this is one of the most popular tourist and shopping destinations in the world.. so my advice, if you can afford it, go to NYC jud...

FYI, daghan kaayo barato sa chinatown (mga bootlegs, but mind you, nice man sad og quality dili mailhan..hehe).. you can also shop in various outlet malls such as in woodbury... daghan sila clearance sales didto, cheap ra then mga branded pa jud na original ha... i was able to buy a nice liz claiborne bag for just 9 usd...
    Bitaw kung adto ka chinatown sa NY feeling nimo naa ka sa carbon except that dili bisaya mga tawo hahah..

Pero wa ko kblo nga naa diay original did2? labay ra man gud mi k ana man to amo kuyog na mga imit daw...sos kblo pa ko nagpabilin jud ko didto...

Quote Originally Posted by Primal View Post
    you said "CHEAP" items.....meaning you go for Hong Kong....

...there are no CHEAP items in New York unless you are talking only about fast food.

...and if you are talking about FAKE brands and cheap imitations....why don't you just go to Greenhills in Manila?

...Fake is Fake....last time I check....doesn't matter where you get it .... NYC, HongKong....or any place and part of the planet.

I find it funny spending all the money on airfare and you end up buying fake brands in like NYC ....why not save your money and go to somewhere local...like Manila perhaps?
    BITAW

Why on earth would you spend all that money to travel in HK or NYC and just buy fake? hahaha ka funny ninyo oe or why buy fake at all?

New York ko

^^ hehehehe nice one!

Id go for HK,., kay mka go back and forth ta did2 anytime u want coz its near and cheaper,and fun coz u can shop ol u want der,., ,

Hongkong! the best!! expensive man gud ang NYC gikan paka diri cebu, pag kuha palang nimo daan sa visa.. airfare going to manila, hotel,pension, or living with relatives, cost of living in manila, travel cost, then ticket going to NYC.. gastos! Hongkong makes it worth while....

NYC is the best city for me...As the saying goes..if u never been to New york, then u never been to the US. Pero depende na sa gusto nimo brod..If cheap shopping imong purpose, might as well go to hongkong. Pero if money is not an issue then go to the BIG APPLE.

if shopping mas maayo sa hongkong. pero kung suroy imo tuyo, new york gyud.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast