Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: How far would you go to change for your guy/girl....

dli mana ingon na not needed ky dapat mo adjust man sad ka and change is part of that adjustment... kung paugat ka nya paugat pud cya, paugatay nalang mo duha way kausaban!!!! if youre not willing to sacrifice why LOVE??

make sacrifices for him...
    be there for him during the highs and lows of his life...

not to the extent that I'll lose the real me and lose the people that matters to me just because of one freakin' lover...ehhehe..limitation has to be set..

If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

i dont want to change...and if theres things need to change..that would be for the improvement of the relationship...
    adjust and limatations lang.. not to the point nga mag change na jud ka the way u are. just becuase di ganahan imong bf/gf... and every relationship is lahi2x ang story..... its up to u.. if u think that i would be better if u change the way u are for the betterment of ur relationship then go ahead..

be matured lang. when it comes in to that thingy.... think wisely.. as what i said every relationship lahi2x og story..there are things need to adjust.there are things need to give up.. .. isip2x..

just everything just to make him feel that am sincere...but if im making bad nah...go back ko good bahala na ako wawabz...

kirig nalang siya...hewhewhew

im willing to go to your place bahala layo....

knga grabe kaayo ang change nga knahanglang lyk changing my frends.. ill not change... depende na cguro kng makaayo nko.. tiguwang na man mi nagkita so dili ko mo change.. hehehe

Blog Entries
    I tried to change and be the perfect girlfriend for the guy I was so inlove with... Perfect means no demands, no rules, no hang-ups, no nagging -- it was all too easy for him just to prove that I accepted him but I was wrong all along.. In the end, he got tired and obviously got soo spoiled that when I tried to ask for lil demands from him for a change, he bailed out... hahaysss..
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

dili ko...siguro limit lang...like sa akong ka maldita...pwede ra man mag set ug limits..why would i change...its for him to accept who really am i...coz that's part of the package...i don't want to set standards for my self coz i would never be happy for the rest of my life if i do that...
    Last edited by angelbymistake27; 05-15-2009 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelbymistake27 View Post
    dili ko...siguro limit lang...like sa akong ka maldita...pwede ra man mag set ug limits..why would i change...its for him to accept who really am i...coz that's part of the package...i don't want to set standards for my self coz i would never be happy for the rest of my life if i do that...
    amen to you bes.. ^_^

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast