Page 2938 of 3236 FirstFirst ... 292829352936293729382939294029412948 ... LastLast
Results 29,371 to 29,380 of 32353

unsa na ta nga wave karon? not familiar with elliot wave

Quote Originally Posted by makie29 View Post
    @jill: To be honest, I'm not into banks that yet because of the Basel III requirements/compliance. It may affect the earnings of banks for now but it's definitely good long term.

I'm bullish on DNL but not on PXP. PXP has been losing lately.

Thanks makie29. PXP I've loss so much on PXP I'm hoping it will recover at 14 month period.

Quote Originally Posted by headblockx888 View Post
    Some are saying that we are on an extended wave 4. But in times like these, local fundamentals and technical analysis doesn't work that much. Dominant kaayo ang sentiment tungod sa USA (tapering issue, debt ceiling issue, recovering economy, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by poloi123 View Post
    mga boss... unsa ang mas dako ug returns? Investing or Trading of stocks

Investing = buy a low price stock then wait for dividends and wait for the stocks to increase its value
    or
    Trading = buy low then wait for it for the stock to increase then sell and then buy again
    a low priced stock then sell it..
    The biggest gains normally comes in buying and waiting but para mamaximize ni nga strategy, it may take years or even decades. Case in point is AC. If you invested P1M in AC way back in 1989, your P1M should have grown to more than P400M now.

Ideally and mathematically, frequent trading may give you the larger gains pero kani nga strategy makes you prone to mistakes. Stocks can go up or down by as much as 50% in a day. This needs lots of guts and discipline.

Either way is very profitable as long as you stick to your plan (assuming that you have the right plan).

Quote Originally Posted by headblockx888 View Post
    Depende sa time-frame bro...if you loook at the 10 year chart, then we are still in the making of Wave 4 with potential to go deeper towards 5400~5000 or even lower. But a clear trend reversal this year will bring us to to the initial leg of Wave 5.

If look at the 5 year chart, almost similar on the 10year chart but we seem to be nearing the end of wave 4...but again, it has room to go lower towards 5400 before it becomes invalid. In any case, we are still expecting WAVE 5. That said, 6900~7000 is the first potential target of a rebound...

In summary,
    - a really bearish market will make the 10 year chart complete the wave 4 pattern's first target around 5200...next is a dip to 4500.
    - a bullish market will start the leg of long term Wave 5 on the 10 year chart...and a likely retracement to the all time high of 7400 and beyond. But that may not happen this year...
    - in the 5 year chart, 5400 is the bottom of Wave 4. If the chart respect this, we got an initial target of reversal making the Wave 5 leg towards 6900...it can go higher from this towards 7700.

Swoosh, twing!!! I need to read this over and over para maka sabot ko. Good info guys. Right now still buying stocks Kay murag ubos ang Mga price da. Waiting for third quarter next year.

Thanks URC for the bargain last week!!!

Thanks sir makie and MK sa elliot wave explanation

thank you pet pgold, dnl and smph

Quote Originally Posted by ReyD View Post
    boss MK, share sd nya same atong pag january... your stock picks, buy below price and target.. TIA
    Bro, after checking my notes, na-post naman diay nako ako picks for 2014
    I'll just add up the TP, and some buying/accumulation ideas...

Posted Dec. 13, 2013..
    Quote Originally Posted by MK View Post
    my 2014 picks...

Bluechips:
    AGI
    ALI
    GTCAP
    JFC
    SM
    TEL
    URC

2nd Liners:
    PGOLD
    EMP

most of these stocks are now safe to accumulate IMO
    - - - Updated - - -

large cap mode akong 2014 picks..

Major indices in America and Europe are down. EPHE is down by -1.61% as well. Nikkei and Hang Seng are up though.
    PSE index has been going up for five trading days already. For those who are in for short term lang, let's be vigilant, basin mobali ang dagan sa market. The marobuzo candlestick formed yesterday is very bullish though.

11.    Advertisement