Page 2822 of 3236 FirstFirst ... 281228192820282128222823282428252832 ... LastLast
Results 28,211 to 28,220 of 32353

interesting...PBB's owner bought the Maybank ATR Kim Eng (MAKE) financial.

Quote Originally Posted by MK View Post
    If you are playing for the short term, better wait for reversal...technical or sentiment wise.
    So far, no disclosure or news that really link this recent slide on the stock price..my only wilde gues is that, this has something to do with that branding issue. That's something affecting only a portion of their business line.

If you are playing for the mid to long term, LTG is one of the best out there in terms of fundamentals among the conglomerates
    thanks!

Mga bro. Ask lang kog question sa mga naay account diri sa FirstMetroSec.

Nag-open man gud kog account sa FMS ganina. Nag-fill up kos ilang forms online. And supposed to be i-print toh ang mga documents after naku ug fill-up sa tanan. Nya kay wala man na-save nuon naku ang mga pdf files then nagcrash pud ako browser. Wala na ma-restore. Pero na send akong application sa FMS kay naa man koy nadawat nga email nga need ug verification. Ako gi-verify hoping na ma-retrieve naku ang documents para ma save naku ang pdf pero wla man. So verified na akong account didto sa ilang database pero wala koy hardcopy sa mga documents.

Unsa man ako dapat buhaton ani? Mag-register nalang kog balik? Or unsa?

TIA istoryans!

^^Best thing to do, go to FMS and inquire about the status of your application.

MPI continues to trade within the downward channel. Last time we saw a Harami Pattern on MPI and was at the lower slope, it bounced and briefly touched the upper slope before retracing. Is MPI going to touch the lower slope again? Or the 76.4% Fibonacci Retracement level will change the flow of MPI?

Caveat!

MPI still trading inside the channel

LTG is down by 6% today as it continues to fall from 50% Fibonacci Retracement level. It is now below the 61.8% line. Based on our chart, LTG is following a downward channel and is mid-way between the upper and lower slope. The question is, will it continue to fall down to the lower slope? I think there will be a fire exit just like what happened last time, still based on the chart.

Caveat!

LTG: where is the fire exit?

With the lack of catalysts to provide strength or cause weakness, I think the market will continue to consolidate in the next few days. Tomorrow is critical since the PSE index is currently at its trend support but as long as 6,400, or around 6,370 to be a little more exact, I guess we'll do just fine.

MAKE may deserve some attention tomorrow. PBB + MAKE in the future? Yao to use MAKE for a backdoor listing?

JGS and SMC also confirmed that they are in talks for MER's shares (currently held by SMC). There were estimates and speculations circulating that JGS is interested to buy SMC's MER shares at P245 per share.
    Last edited by makie29; 09-25-2013 at 09:23 PM.

I have 2 minor kids (15 yrs old and 10 yrs old) and I want to open an account for each of them. I have an account sa COL...my concern is how to comply the requirements nga minor pa man sila like billing statements....

my plan is to invest a certain amount and then sila na ang mo puno puno thru their savings sa baon...nakasabot sila nga gamay ra tubo sa banko....

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Latras View Post
    I have 2 minor kids (15 yrs old and 10 yrs old) and I want to open an account for each of them. I have an account sa COL...my concern is how to comply the requirements nga minor pa man sila like billing statements....

my plan is to invest a certain amount and then sila na ang mo puno puno thru their savings sa baon...nakasabot sila nga gamay ra tubo sa banko....
    Make your kids as secondary account holders. Ikaw gihapon ang primary account holder since COL doesn't allow minors (below 1 to be primary account holders. The steps in opening an account is more or less the same but for minors, you need to accomplish the "In-Trust-For" agreement. Requirements are the same (IDs, billing statements, etc.) pero naay additional nga birth certificate.

Where will ALI go??

Support and Resistances are shown by 2 horizontal lines.. 2 parallel lines with an upward slope is the upward channel(red in the first, green in the second).

Now that ALI has filled the GAP, ALI might try to break the resistance if support holds. If it fails then it might just trade within range sideways till it reaches the lower channel and the downward trend line intercept..

For day/week traders, trade within range.. For those who wanted to position for mid to long term, buy by batches near the support line..

if support does not hold, you know where to catch it

Not a recommendation, trade at your own risk.. CAVEAT!!!

11.    Advertisement