Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425 LastLast

Default Re: Lozada 'doesn't need to visit Cebu for us to know the truth'

^^si lozada ra diay naay right magyaw-yaw?

bitaw in the long run, kita ra man tanan ang pilde...

GMA is a thief, non-debatable statement na...

pero kung matang-tang na siya ug mo-puli ang mga kampon sa kangit-ngit, aw ni lozada diay, naa kahay mausab except sa kung kinsa ang bag-ong mangawat?

maayo na lang ning kawatan na si gloria kay ma-balatohan man ta sa iyang kinawat...hehehehe...

pero kung akoy pabut-on, aw dugay nang na-matay tanang pilipino, wala bayay mapili nato

didto jd ni xa sa USC...kita ko niya...puti kaau...ehhehe....gamay ra man nag sugat niya sa skol..ahahha...

as what another poster ATMcharlie said, "Lozada's Tour-of-Duty : ANTI-CEBUANO"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by giddyboy
    so mr. poo is somewhat of a heckler diay...tsk, tsk. nasobrahan pa gyud sa time limit...one direct question is good enough and no need na unta to hog the limelight...

well, JLo should at least expect something like this nlng unta, being a "publicized" figure...sh!t happens...
    Okay lang sad kay nisikat pud siya bisan isa lang ka adlaw.Pero kung wla daun siya nigawas morag makulatahan gyud siya ug mahimong tinuod nga pupu(tae)lol;

This Republic of the Philippines demolition tour of Jun Lozada is tearing our country apart!

Jun Lozada should be stoned to death for his seditious acts!

Quote Originally Posted by radiostar
    my question would be "based on the statement letter I received earlier, is it true that you are a member of an exclusive golf club na dapat magbayad ka ng malaking halaga na pera per month, and what is your profession
    Poo or Pooh or Poop may have taken a long time to deliver his question but I thought his basic question is way better than yours. Your question doesn't put Lozada on the spot. And I don't think we'll get any substantial information if he answers it. We all know he's rich despite his claims.

If I were there, I'd be asking the same thing straightforwardly from Lozada as Poo did without taking time to get to the point. To quote the newspaper article above: [i]Why are they not taking the issue to the court? The Senate inquiry, while it is very visible, cannot condemn and cannot acquit anybody whether they are guilty or not,”

Cebu leaders blast Lozada

A DAY after his first speaking engagement in Cebu, Rodolfo Lozada Jr. and his supporters provoked mixed reactions from the Cebuano community, including a call for an apology to Cebu Archbishop Ricardo Cardinal Vidal.

The Archdiocese of Cebu is also thinking of an investigation on the source of the charge that the archbishop prohibited priests in Cebu from holding masses for Lozada during his one-day visit.

Two Cebuano legislators and Cebu Gov. Gwendolyn Garcia all urged Lozada to apologize to the archbishop for his comments on “the Archdiocese of Malacañang.”

Cebu City Rep. Raul del Mar said in a statement that “it is most unfortunate that our beloved archbishop, Ricardo Cardinal Vidal, has been falsely accused of advising priests not to officiate masses” during Lozada’s visit.

“It is doubly sad for Cardinal Vidal to receive this false accusation and insult on the celebration of the 52nd anniversary of his ordination as a priest.”

-- for the complete artilce, visit here http://sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb/200...st.lozada.html

[color=navy]Nemo "Cebuano" impune lacessit (No one strikes a Cebuano with impunity or No one hits a Cebuano and gets away with it)

It's often rare to see City Hall and the Capitol to agree on one or two issues, that's one good thing about the Lozada visit, I suppose.

Si Lozada nanuyo gamay ra ni tambong, nya namasangil pa jud ni Cardinal Vidal...

my question would be "based on the statement letter I received earlier, is it true that you are a member of an exclusive golf club na dapat magbayad ka ng malaking halaga na pera per month, and what is your profession before the zte deal scam?
    i think its a question where everybody already knows the answer and theres no need to ask that question again coz it will just waste time

11.    Advertisement