Page 207 of 263 FirstFirst ... 197204205206207208209210217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2621

Default Re: SosyaL Ever Diaries.....

i make basa muna lisa tita jawwy wusit!  it's been 20,000 lightyears away from earth kaya since my last post noh!

Quote Originally Posted by Streetcar
    hi ms. beau how are you lovely lady? i sure hope baya nga lady ka kay wa ko kaila sa mga tao dire, hehheh i just base my observation on the postings and the fun personalities here bibo kaayo. nah, sosyalan dialect wa sab ko ana Ms. Beau. Kani sila really gud maka learn sab ta ug mga chuvaness...i dunno unsa na chuvaness sab. naa pa you're so kaka. lol. what's dat kaka thing? bagay sab kaayo nila oi. You know who else is good with this. Mga bakla. Maayo kaayo sila modala aning mga chuvaness ahhh tawag ani oi unsa ba.
    streetcarciounesss... you have to speakingness our sosyalerang dialect here.. hew hew hewwww.. that's d first policy... heheheheheh...

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Beau
    ang akong na notice totsie kay wala siya ni follow ug subject-verb agreement, proper use of nouns, and all the grammar and sentence construction rules noh?

murag it's really difficultness for me the study of sosyalan talking here there and everywhere...it's such a challenge for me, him, her, them, us, and all the objective pronouns in the world wide web.
    but you are right--left, center, diagonal, perpendicular--in saying that i need to read the entries here lang to learning center.

thanksgiving to you all
    oh there ha! u have talentness pala iha to make speaking session galore the lenguaness of the katutuving mangyans. keep it up, down, under and below sis! char!

streetcarUMALDUMAL: that's life here in this threading sessionalizing sis! u just have to utterized the magical wordings of the lenguaness of the katutuvos here. just ask the hairmaster papangeg if u have some tanongs in your mindedness. charing!

abraness kadabraness! sisi bombaness!

hoist, stop na the hibernating theory!

hi ate tots! i'll just sing a song over here....

buwad parat! parat!
    buwad parat! parat!
    pararat! pararat! buwad! buwad!..

weheheeh! char.net binignit!

buenas noches mi amigos me amigas... long time no back in here in posting ...watusi tabili d ko kabalo..

You stupid mamang, ouchie!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jugs_06
    century tuna sardines?? it's like 84 years din kaya since my last posting?? heller??

can't make sakay najud chuva mga sisterette.. it's like i'm out of this world na.. i can't even find my nick na in this thread i make browse jed the previous pages charito solis and i couldn't find jugs_06... wa na jed mga sisterette... d nako sosyal... ever.... past is past.. history is history.....

char.com....
    ay ratch! you were like the kingness of this thread kaya before, you never go absent noh. makes me mingaw my kyuuness and jawwy the heartbreaker. the sisterettes and the armylets and all the chuvaness sosyalness.
    iSTORYA.NET Forum Rules
    Do not argue with the enforcement of these Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

Cómo son las personas altas de sociedad?

how is everyone doing

PermÃ*tanos el partido esta noche mis amigos! somos los vividores

larga bola carambola il niño mi sotoy... kamang2x de omang lenguanes estofadoñarita margarita alolor!!!

11.    Advertisement