Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Maorag kauban man tingale na sila adtong katunggan,
    kung waste man gani na maypag gipang-himo na lang ug classrooms tong kuwartaha.
    maora pud ni ug si Imelda marcos si gwen ug pangutok, imeldific kaayo.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic View Post
    hard hitting? Bobby can't event name the Garcias, hadlok nasad ma suspenso Winston naay vision? Wa ka kahibaw g unsa na niya ang GSIS sa? GSIS pa gani na palpak na, unsa na kaha ug ang tibuok sugbo??

- - - Updated - - -

So you question his side of story? What about yours? is it even true?

- - - Updated - - -

clearly this one doesn't know what that is..
    Why dont you enlighten me and the rest of the people in this forum exactly what Winston did in GSIS. Better yet, make a new thread about it so it can be discussed properly. I have read before about some people alluding to what Winston did at GSIS but no one has stated exactly what he is supposed to have done, what cases he is facing for it, etc, etc.

Si Bobby Nalzaro, in my opinion lang, is a good, hard hitting, fearless comentator and columnist. Over the years, he has hit out at everyone including the Garcias (Gwen in particular), the Osmeñas (Tommy, among others), the police, the military and just about everyone else. Just because his view don't align with yours doesn't mean he is not credible. The same is true for Leo Lastimosa, Bong Wenceslao, Bobit Avila and other columnists and commentators. The are just expressing their opinions and if it doesn't jibe with yours, that is your problem not theirs.

Of course I am questioning the story about being cheaper to demolish the CICC and build a new one rather than to repair the existing one. If you believe a story like that without anything to back it up, then you are dumb. Logic says it is unlikely to be true unless proven otherwise. Doesn't take a genius to come to that conclusion. I just want to know where that story came form so I can make an intelligent judgement for myself kung tinuod ba.

And by the way, what story of mine are your asking about, kung tinuod ba or dili?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yumi_yan View Post
    Why dont you enlighten me and the rest of the people in this forum exactly what Winston did in GSIS. Better yet, make a new thread about it so it can be discussed properly. I have read before about some people alluding to what Winston did at GSIS but no one has stated exactly what he is supposed to have done, what cases he is facing for it, etc, etc.

Si Bobby Nalzaro, in my opinion lang, is a good, hard hitting, fearless comentator and columnist. Over the years, he has hit out at everyone including the Garcias (Gwen in particular), the Osmeñas (Tommy, among others), the police, the military and just about everyone else. Just because his view don't align with yours doesn't mean he is not credible. The same is true for Leo Lastimosa, Bong Wenceslao, Bobit Avila and other columnists and commentators. The are just expressing their opinions and if it doesn't jibe with yours, that is your problem not theirs.

Of course I am questioning the story about being cheaper to demolish the CICC and build a new one rather than to repair the existing one. If you believe a story like that without anything to back it up, then you are dumb. Logic says it is unlikely to be true unless proven otherwise. Doesn't take a genius to come to that conclusion. I just want to know where that story came form so I can make an intelligent judgement for myself kung tinuod ba.

And by the way, what story of mine are your asking about, kung tinuod ba or dili?
    Calm yo tits! Hehehehe! As I said, I juz heard a news something about that. Its up to you if you believe or not, that's your opinion and I respect that, although I am not obliged or required to prove anything to you. That popped up by the time the building f*cked up coz of the big earthquake and after the big storm when the building was being investigated coz of the damages to the building. It seems affected kaau ka. But then again, whatever.

Clearly, you don't have a single clue about how your dear winston has failed GSIS, Nah I won't mind enlightening the forums since it seems that only YOU doesn't have a clue about it, so why would I bother?

Bobby hits on Garcia? Did you even read the article? He can't even name the Garcias, you are seriously not getting my point, hahahahahahaha, please, stay on point.

Did I say I believe his side of story? I am questioning the fact that you question his because you are even so sure that Davide is the culprit, do you have evidence? Why not ask if it is even true that it is much more expensive to destroy and rebuild it than to just fix it?

Clearly, you don't have a single clue about how your dear winston has failed GSIS, Nah I won't mind enlightening the forums since it seems that only YOU doesn't have a clue about it, so why would I bother?

Bobby hits on Garcia? Did you even read the article? He can't even name the Garcias, you are seriously not getting my point, hahahahahahaha, please, stay on point.

Did I say I believe his side of story? I am questioning the fact that you question his because you are even so sure that Davide is the culprit, do you have evidence? Why not ask if it is even true that it is much more expensive to destroy and rebuild it than to just fix it?
    You can't enlighten me about what Winston did wrong at GSIS because you could find nothing. That is why I challenged you to make a thread about it HAHAHAHAHA, buking na!

Bobby has been hitting Gwen very hard leading to the last election. Davide cya ni laban last election. Ni tagam na cguro cya kay walay nabuhat si Davide.

Of course Davide is the culprit for nothing happening to CICC. Haven't you heard of command responsibility? If Gwen is being sued for the so called Balili scam and the alleged CICC overprice, then that is good. So she will be held accountable for whatever she is guilty of if anything. The same is true for Davide. Ang CICC wala na gi repair and wala gamita. Kinsa man na nga responsibilty? Kang Gwen lang gihapon? Of course kang Davide.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lstorya View Post
    Calm yo tits! Hehehehe! As I said, I juz heard a news something about that. Its up to you if you believe or not, that's your opinion and I respect that, although I am not obliged or required to prove anything to you. That popped up by the time the building f*cked up coz of the big earthquake and after the big storm when the building was being investigated coz of the damages to the building. It seems affected kaau ka. But then again, whatever.

Just wanted to know where you heard that particular news item coz I want to check it out for myself. Sounds highly unlikely and at this point it time, without knowing more details, I would conclude it is yellow propanganda. That is why I would just like to validate it. But if you forgot where you heard it, then ok lang. I will just take it with a grain of salt.

Nalzaro: CICC should be fixed, maintained | Sun.Star

below is quoted from a certain guy with the alias of bisdak..
    na usab na jud ang tonada ni bobbys sa mga komentaryo sa mga Garcia, mahadlok na sad suspensohon. igo nalang siya pag ingong nga
    "Anyway, the corrupt people behind its construction will pay for their sins in due time. They will definitely be prosecuted because of their wrongdoing. So, we will just wait for judgment day. Magbayad ra gihapon na sila. Dili naman mauli tong kuwarta nga ilang gikawkaw."
    sa una..grabeh ni mo ataki..karon dili na kahimo sa mga Garcia. hahahah..katawa lang ta ani..
    " WALANG KINIKILINGAN, WALANG PINOPROTEKTAHAN" calling Mike Enriquez, please discipline Bobby in his radio program. Masyodang Bias si Bobby and even lahat nga mga anchor nila sa DYSS.

- - - Updated - - -

so you'll go for winston?

NEVER AGAIN TO GARCIAS
    atay na silang mga garcia.labi nana si gwen. lamp post palang daan ug kanang CICC ai. dako na kaayog na kurap. samot nana winston. nipalit ug 40M nga painting gamit ang GSIS nga kwarta.

Tinuod nga ni palit si Winston ug painting using GSIS money for investment purposes sa GSIS costing about P46 million. Ang pangutana is where is the painting now and how much is it worth? The said Juan Luna painting is in the GSIS wing of the national museum and is now worth over P300 million. Good investment, di ba? Kung ang kwarta sa GSIS gibutang lang sa bangko, gamay ra kaau ug interest.

hard hitting? Bobby can't event name the Garcias, hadlok nasad ma suspenso Winston naay vision? Wa ka kahibaw g unsa na niya ang GSIS sa? GSIS pa gani na palpak na, unsa na kaha ug ang tibuok sugbo??

- - - Updated - - -

So you question his side of story? What about yours? is it even true?

- - - Updated - - -

clearly this one doesn't know what that is..

Ayaw og sabat og wala pd ka khbw unsai akong gepasabot ana ^_^ ..basin wala ka khbw unsai punto naku nganong ako nang gepangutana.. yellowtards jd.

Tinuod nga ni palit si Winston ug painting using GSIS money for investment purposes sa GSIS costing about P46 million. Ang pangutana is where is the painting now and how much is it worth? The said Juan Luna painting is in the GSIS wing of the national museum and is now worth over P300 million. Good investment, di ba? Kung ang kwarta sa GSIS gibutang lang sa bangko, gamay ra kaau ug interest.
    lols. puro rana istorya 300 million. ang pangutana na liquidate ba sa GSIS?

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    lols. puro rana istorya 300 million. ang pangutana na liquidate ba sa GSIS?
    Wala man nila gi liquidate. Why would they liquidate it when it has been gaining value? In fact, GSIS has a new wing named after it in the national museum where all it's art are kept and maintained including the aforementioned Juan Luna painting. This was opened after na the tenure of Winston. This made me respect the new GSIS president who took over from Winston. He acknowledged that Winston made the correct decision in investing in the Juan Luna painting by keeping it as part of our national treasure.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast