Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Grabe nimo ka connected sa imo mga mahal sa buhay bro. Dili nimo kaya nga malayo ka nila.

ts mo apil sd ko ani kay bisag ako ni bakasyon ko ug lain nga lugar pero lahi gyud diri sa cebu.. akong lugar natawhan.. mingawon ko sa akong pamilya diri.. pariha ra ta ug paminaw.. hehehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by Butitor View Post
    I've come to a realization na "balay-balayon" jud ko (dont know the term in cebuano). Tried dipping my foot on unchartered soil (manila ba hehe!), pero gihasolan jud ko. Anticipate nako kada lihok gasto, traffic, rush hour, stranded sa flood, ug HILABI MINGAWON SA HOUSE. We have a farming business ug kani jud najud siguro ako life not like wearing corporate attires in business districts of Makati. Salawayon ba jud ng tawong mingawon kung asa siya nagpuyo sama nako? Ila man gud ko kataw-an uy.. I just turned down a job by the way because theres no place like home, and seeing your parents and your dog when you get home.
    there is nothing wrong in doing what makes you happy. there's no place like home.

@Butitor pila diay edad nmo?

if you desire changes sa imo life for improvement ba sa imo self o family o if good opportunity calls, get out sa imong comfort zone. pwede man ka mo work/puyo sa layu basta within pinas lang, way blema na. Lisod at first pero maka adjust rka. I've been practically spending most of 18 years layu sa ako family.. permi man ko mingawon nila pero need man pod. From time to time uli lang gud, tawag ka nila.. naay internet, phones etc. Pero wala jud maka lupig if uban mo sa imo family, if pwd ra mag uban mo.. yaw lang ka adto sa layu.

Kita man guro tanan bro mingawon sa atoa. Adjustment ra jud na bro. Maanad/maka adopt ra jud ka madugayan.
    Explore the world bro kay naay amazing things that can't be found in your home. Take a risk and enjoy!

pero kung naa na kay negosyo dha sa inyo, dha nalang pa unya palambu-a nalang na...

ako i always wanted to be independent and live my own private life and family mao ni palayo ko sa amo-a... besides, wah sad gyud sa bukid akong profession mao nanumpad gyud kos syudad...

uli2x lang ko panagsa sa amo, usually pasko/new year... that doesn't mean though nga dili mi close sa family... i just wanted to have my own nga dili mo ipun or dili naa ra sa usa ka lugar...

Blog Entries
    If you want to succeed, you must learn to get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevok View Post
    If you want to succeed, you must learn to get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
    well said...

i read an article, as per Ginni Rometty, "growth and comfort do not co-exist..."

@Butitor, boss, as a fellow entrepreneur, I worked so hard to establish a business as early as my age is concerned wherein I only need to work for myself so I can be with my family at all times. Until now, Im still not content of my yield even though as of present it can compete a nurse's median salary in the US. But the thing about having a relatively comfortable life like what you have, is that you don't need to sacrifice more than you can ever gain. If you deem it unnecessary, stay at home. If you're married to an earning wife just like me, all the more reason you need not sacrifice that much.

Still, it will remain our call. As what other have told you, whichever comes first, comes first but unfortunately for me, my family is irreplaceable. Some of us are employees and some are employers. If you wish to do both, it's up to you. You can also do just one and stick with it but still, nothing beats a cozy home.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast