Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Githyanki View Post
    Go on a road trip (tour the whole Cebu, see the sights and places, immerse with the populace)

What about cooking your own dinner? Or take up cooking classes together?

Or have a couple's spa? Foot massage works.

What about photography? Go anywhere with your camera and just point and shoot. Or better yet, he'll model for you, you'll model for him. hehe

Or making a bucket list (list of things you wanna do), let's say you'll make 5 and he'll make 5, put them together and set a deadline; maybe a week, or a month; that you'll have to finish everything on the list.

You can also go to Simala, say your prayers, buy/light some candles and then eat at the huts somewhere in the rice fields.

You can also have a day trip to the Kawasan Falls. Start early in the morning, get to Kawasan Falls, go up to the final falls and swim. By late afternoon, you can drop by Moalboal for some afternoon snack or drink.
    thanks bro! i admired your replies, they're all meaningful!
    uhm, we already did tried the roadtrip thingy and we always have enjoyed it! murag nalibot na namu north and south of cebu....

up, i've always wanted to cook for him or we cook together but it's not happening due to our schedule... hopefully we can enroll in a cooking class as soon as our skeds loosen up...

yea, spa treatment was already on my list! thank you..

i'll note the bucket listing! that's interesting for me...

uhm, going to simala and kawasan.. i hope we could have the luxury of time but our time is so limited together due to restrictions like work... ^_^

thanks so much! keep 'em coming!

have you tried meeting his parents or having a date with his family?

curious lang ko, since your bf is still in school and you're already working

anyway, you can plan a trip to his hometown, if your date has one

Quote Originally Posted by dropdeadgorgeous View Post
    thanks bro! i admired your replies, they're all meaningful!
    uhm, we already did tried the roadtrip thingy and we always have enjoyed it! murag nalibot na namu north and south of cebu....

up, i've always wanted to cook for him or we cook together but it's not happening due to our schedule... hopefully we can enroll in a cooking class as soon as our skeds loosen up...

yea, spa treatment was already on my list! thank you..

i'll note the bucket listing! that's interesting for me...

uhm, going to simala and kawasan.. i hope we could have the luxury of time but our time is so limited together due to restrictions like work... ^_^

thanks so much! keep 'em coming!
    What about going west of Cebu? How about having Balamban Liempo (Chris's, I think was the name of the store) in Balamban? Or how about eating freshly cooked corn up in Busay? Or you can try going to other places. Let's say Dumaguete, Bacolod, or Bohol.

hehehe You don't have to prepare something grand. How about making instant noodles or pop-in a frozen meal into the microwave. Then setup your table with candles, flowers and some china set, and play some jazz or some mellow music to set the mood.

If schedule is a problem, what about planning a vacation together? Local or international. With the promo rates for the airplanes, I'm pretty sure you could get a good deal. And book your own lodging, and research for the tourist spots or attractions.

Have you guys tried joining a fun run? There's one coming in August 1, the "Run for Life" marathon by the Mandaue Chamber of Commerce and Industry. They're marketing it as a family/couple thing. It's worth a try! hehe

There are also a couple of environmental projects going around in here. You could join a tree/mangrove planting activity held by the DENR. Let's do our part in saving Mother Earth!

Or maybe your feeling more like doing some charitable works? We did an outreach to kids in Olango Island a month back. We contacted this Church/school run by missionaries there. We gave them money ahead of time to prepare for the feeding program. We bought school supplies, and some educational posters and gave them to the kids. We had some games together, sang and danced, and spoke with them. hehe I assure you, this really is quite an experience.
    Last edited by Githyanki; 07-18-2010 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by akosabni View Post
    have you tried meeting his parents or having a date with his family?

curious lang ko, since your bf is still in school and you're already working

anyway, you can plan a trip to his hometown, if your date has one

i just graduated last march while he shifted to a different course that's why he's way behind...

we've met each others family though! we take turns in going to each others house every sunday after going to mass...

uhm, actually he's just from the city as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Githyanki View Post
    What about going west of Cebu? How about having Balamban Liempo (Chris's, I think was the name of the store) in Balamban? Or how about eating freshly cooked corn up in Busay? Or you can try going to other places. Let's say Dumaguete, Bacolod, or Bohol.

hehehe You don't have to prepare something grand. How about making instant noodles or pop-in a frozen meal into the microwave. Then setup your table with candles, flowers and some china set, and play some jazz or some mellow music to set the mood.

If schedule is a problem, what about planning a vacation together? Local or international. With the promo rates for the airplanes, I'm pretty sure you could get a good deal. And book your own lodging, and research for the tourist spots or attractions.

Have you guys tried joining a fun run? There's one coming in August 1, the "Run for Life" marathon by the Mandaue Chamber of Commerce and Industry. They're marketing it as a family/couple thing. It's worth a try! hehe

There are also a couple of environmental projects going around in here. You could join a tree/mangrove planting activity held by the DENR. Let's do our part in saving Mother Earth!

Or maybe your feeling more like doing some charitable works? We did an outreach to kids in Olango Island a month back. We contacted this Church/school run by missionaries there. We gave them money ahead of time to prepare for the feeding program. We bought school supplies, and some educational posters and gave them to the kids. We had some games together, sang and danced, and spoke with them. hehe I assure you, this really is quite an experience.

READING MODE! (like am listenin' to a real dating expert?! hehehe)

yea, i'm digesting everything you have suggested bro! thanks much....

Or how about eating freshly cooked corn up in Busay?
    we just did this yesterday...^_^ we were driving along the city streets when he decided to go up to busay for fresh air... stopped over at tops when we were heading home, shared a couple of drinks while watchin' the city lights and some fireworks perhaps! (geeeeezzz! felt like it was our first time going there)

Quote Originally Posted by dropdeadgorgeous View Post
    READING MODE! (like am listenin' to a real dating expert?! hehehe)

yea, i'm digesting everything you have suggested bro! thanks much....

we just did this yesterday...^_^ we were driving along the city streets when he decided to go up to busay for fresh air... stopped over at tops when we were heading home, shared a couple of drinks while watchin' the city lights and some fireworks perhaps! (geeeeezzz! felt like it was our first time going there)
    I'm not a dating expert uy.. I'm just sharing some of my experiences lang jud. hahaha!

Really? That's great! You know what? You don't have to plan everything for a great date. Spontaneity and adventure is the key. Just go with the flow.

I'll post some more ideas the moment I'd think of them. hahaha!

TS: no probz,..hehee...

thanks, thanks! spontaneity is cool indeed, i must agree! but sometimes, we just ran out of ideas... my list is quite filled now... thanks to all of you..

HALA sis 10 months pa lang mo na bored na ka? hehehe! good luck sa years to come, if that' s the case. LOL.

there's so much stuff to do if you have the time, and i'm sure you both have the luxury of it. outreach programs and stuff like that (that is, if trip nyo ha).. find a common interest, say for example you both feel strongly about abandoned children, why don't you take a day off and gather some stuff from friends (old children's books, old toys, clothes, anything under the sun that you think someone else can benefit from them) and take them to the local orphanage.. if you've got extra money to spare throw a party for them. simple ra kaau ila gusto ana. spaghetti, cake, hotdog and drinks ma happy na jud mga bata ana.

if d mo naman trip mga outreach programs like that, then take a trip to a farm somewhere, as in probinsya to the next level ang show.. go fishing (as in old skul fishing!), climb trees, run around like little children.. hehehe..

the possibilities are endless!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjellybean27 View Post
    HALA sis 10 months pa lang mo na bored na ka? hehehe! good luck sa years to come, if that' s the case. LOL.

there's so much stuff to do if you have the time, and i'm sure you both have the luxury of it. outreach programs and stuff like that (that is, if trip nyo ha).. find a common interest, say for example you both feel strongly about abandoned children, why don't you take a day off and gather some stuff from friends (old children's books, old toys, clothes, anything under the sun that you think someone else can benefit from them) and take them to the local orphanage.. if you've got extra money to spare throw a party for them. simple ra kaau ila gusto ana. spaghetti, cake, hotdog and drinks ma happy na jud mga bata ana.

if d mo naman trip mga outreach programs like that, then take a trip to a farm somewhere, as in probinsya to the next level ang show.. go fishing (as in old skul fishing!), climb trees, run around like little children.. hehehe..

the possibilities are endless!
    hi sis! thanks for the suggestions!

uhm, it's not that i'm bored sa amu relationship or bored qoe sa aqoeng partner! what i mean is i'm bored sa sige tan-aw sine... murag routinary nah keu, mao rai madali2x namu buh... that's why i want something new and interesting, not the ordinary dates!

right now, we're exploring... trying things which are unusual with the gievn time we have!

it's nice to read all your suggestions!

thanks for dropping by..

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12