View Poll Results: Add Simple Guidelines to Basketball Area

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes & why

17 85.00%
  • No & why not

3 15.00%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

example: miami thread - almost all comments are toxic/negative ra kaau, ing ani diay ta mo tan-aw ug basket rn huh? hehe
    *stressed ta sa work gikan, pag basa nako sa threads shodi oi haha

I can name some istoryan nga na ka duwa nako sa istoya.net basketball club (member ko since 2006), never ko naka basa ug negative comments about the basketball section: ink-panks, crossramz, stradnus, monrose, pvt. ryan ug uban pa

agree kaau ko ni FAQ ......
    1. FINE LINE BETWEEN HEATED CONVERSATION AND PERSONAL ATTACK
    2. JORDAN v LeBRON/KOBE or JORDAN >,<, = LeBRON/KOBE
    Last edited by Figyet; 07-17-2014 at 01:28 PM.

Unnecessary threads SHOULD be either deleted on the spot.. Or merged with an existing related thread.

Naay uban threads gud nga pwerte ka non-sense, murag gibuhat lang for the sake of "I started this thread! I own this! This is my tradition! So don't you f*ck with it!" Like, seriously??..

Been active dinhi sa Sports-&-Rec / Basketball section for 9 years now.. And it's always a sad thing to see engaging threads & interesting topics get pushed back to the rear pages coz nonsense threads just keep on popping up out of nowhere.. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Motownkid View Post
    Unnecessary threads SHOULD be either deleted on the spot.. Or merged with an existing related thread.

Naay uban threads gud nga pwerte ka non-sense, murag gibuhat lang for the sake of "I started this thread! I own this! This is my tradition! So don't you f*ck with it!" Like, seriously??..

Been active dinhi sa Sports-&-Rec / Basketball section for 9 years now.. And it's always a sad thing to see engaging threads & interesting topics get pushed back to the rear pages coz nonsense threads just keep on popping up out of nowhere.. =(
    Murag bago lang ko nakabasa anang "this is my tradition" nalimot lang ko asa to nga thread diri hehehe...

Blog Entries

Tradition! Just like this, eh?

adding 2 moderator in this section would be good..too many personal attacks are a common to see in every thread, one does not simply accept the truth and instead counter it with personal rants, which is unhealthy..

can we suggest some?

if i suggest @FAQ as moderator, daghana kaha ug ma BAN..

nindot na ang 'this is my tradition' dah hahaha

Dapat if naa lain moderator kanang di kahibaw sa dagan sa basketball hehehehe ...

Blog Entries
    Basketball CB would be great especially keeping tab with scores
    everytime there's a game playing, it will be beneficial for those
    who don't have live stream and just simply rely on box scores.

Being passionate with your team as you root or cheer for them
    is never bad but it only gets too downright ugly when you let
    your ego speak for you that you end up disrespecting other
    users or teams. Let's keep it healthy and fun guys
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisbeyeeutiful View Post
    Basketball CB would be great especially keeping tab with scores
    everytime there's a game playing, it will be beneficial for those
    who don't have live stream and just simply rely on box scores.

Being passionate with your team as you root or cheer for them
    is never bad but it only gets too downright ugly when you let
    your ego speak for you that you end up disrespecting other
    users or teams. Let's keep it healthy and fun guys
    i recommend this site keeper to maintain orderliness in this section.
    with ke-25 of course.

Blog Entries

Actually Mo , I get a couple of complaints about that so your right on the money. We've actually started cleaning it up but your right new stuff pop up , hopefully I get help here. Currently i'm still thinking about this whole guideline thingy because i'd hate to make it so military like that people don't enjoy , if we ever do this it would be very simple and more work on the cleanup of things and maybe deletion of unnecessary topics , post and user accounts ( if warranted ).

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast