Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Violin

Default The Violin

bwahahah... violinist ko! (sa akong past life) hi sullen... familiar lagi ka?

Default The Violin

hoi, kinsa man ni si aris arnado ha?heheh oi salamat sa pg buhat sa graph...

Default The Violin

melancholic sound. sad and lonely...............i love it.............

Default The Violin

I play violin but I don't play it by night coz its so scary.. It feels like Dracula is on my side.. Believe me.. My teacher told me not to play violin during calm night especially when i'm all alone.. I dunno why.. But it's really scary..

Default The Violin

it's good to know of people who share the same interest! i never knew this thread existed... anyhow, i might not be too late for this.

i, too, have the passion for the violin. if my memory still serves me well, i think i have five of them (in counting). three of which are with me right now. the other two i have rejected years back.
    WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE!

Default The Violin

after the guitar the violin's the next instrument i want to learn.

@ Ya_Sui: nge! murang mas hadlok ang piano. mo play unyag kalit miski walay ga lingkod in front of it. :8O: and they say that ur not supposed to play the flute during the night. it attract spirits daw.

Default The Violin

I used to play VIOLIN. I was one of the SALA FOUNDATION scholars. (forgot na the exact name of the foundation-that near CIC). We used to have a recital together with that Cebu Orchestra way back 1992-1993. I stopped after i reached 4thyr high school i can't manage my time for the practice (3x/day). Our first trainor was a nun then followed by Mr. Rodel ? (forgot na pud surname) gwapo ug istrikto na music conductor. But before playin the violin i was into banduria,loud,guitar I was once a member of Lourdes Parish Group (Punta Princesa). I don't know what happened basta nawala na tanan ako interest aning mga musical intruments maybe because im not a music inclined person. I love music but not into playing and stickin unto them. Sunod-sunod ra man ko sa mga anak sa friend sa ako mama. Kay mao man amo activities during summer break. Even up to now maglisod na ko ug basa ug mga notes. Pero ako tudlo gahi ghapun sa mga kubal. But bottom line that was a fantastic experience . Sikat ka sa school dala ka sa imo violin inside its case tapus you will play in ur school programs and even a corporate shows all over Cebu with pay.

Default The Violin

i like the violin but i prefer the deeper sounding cello. i like those slow, sad violin music.

Default The Violin

violin is a sosi kind of instrument but i think even its a sosi classic thing, pwde nato himuon bagsik ang violin..... why not create a 7 strings electric violin para bug-at kaayo ang timpla

Default The Violin

Crystal Hymen:

with the violin's versatility, you can have music how you want it to be; be it paganini, mozart, korn, or metallica! none of the boy band stuff! yeah, from the wah, distortion, chorus, you name it, electric violins can rock just the same as electric guitars!

they're my wives... the fotos were taken in the lounge room with very bad lighting. just had them edited with photoshop.
    WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast