Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

nice unta ang lugar based sa ako nakita sa pics sa fb..pero gamay pmn kaayo info ani nga lugar uy

Extremely expensive looking house on a mountain side. Terrific infinity pool and lounging area around. Wood burning brick oven for staff to make you pizza. One big room with 10 bunk beds so good for 20 pax. Big bathrooms with 3 toilets, 3 Showers, 2 sinks, and a urinal. They also have 1 private room. They provide each person with a towel.

The price is approx. 1300-1500 per head which includes na 3 meals which the staff will prepare for your group.
    I believe you have to be a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 22 persons. If some folks won't stay overnight then I think it's 200 per head.

The place is definitely 1st class.

Usually the owner will send you an email with the menu you will choose for each meal. You can bring your own drinks and snacks but no food.

You don't have to lift a finger which is great, just show up and enjoy the place.

Where is it located? How to get there? Aside from the extremely expensive looking house, what else is in the place?

Might go there with foreigner friends but not for overnight stay.

Quote Originally Posted by greaseman1035 View Post
    Extremely expensive looking house on a mountain side. Terrific infinity pool and lounging area around. Wood burning brick oven for staff to make you pizza. One big room with 10 bunk beds so good for 20 pax. Big bathrooms with 3 toilets, 3 Showers, 2 sinks, and a urinal. They also have 1 private room. They provide each person with a towel.

The price is approx. 1300-1500 per head which includes na 3 meals which the staff will prepare for your group.
    I believe you have to be a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 22 persons. If some folks won't stay overnight then I think it's 200 per head.

The place is definitely 1st class.

Usually the owner will send you an email with the menu you will choose for each meal. You can bring your own drinks and snacks but no food.

You don't have to lift a finger which is great, just show up and enjoy the place.

HOw can we contact them for reservations bro? naa ka email or phone number nila?

Naa na mo email sa owner?

share lang ko photos sa Rancho Cancio. Just this month we spent overnight at this resort for only 650 per night den additional sa food murag 150 per meal man guro..

stories behind these pics soon at My Nomadic Habits my personal travel blog!
    Last edited by FreeMilo; 03-11-2013 at 06:07 PM.

Please unsai email ad sa owner or asa ta makapa reserve ani? Kita ko sa pix ani sako amiga sad super nice!!!!

ayos ah, maka relax jud ka maayo

Walay map ani or directions padong sa place? nindot ni da. pwede ba 2persons lang mag overnight?

maau unta naay maka.hatag og contact number diri oi.. makabitin raman ang posts sa mga naka.ad2..

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast