Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default First Time in Cebu...

try verbena, its a cheap pension house, clean and decent pa jud.

@dropbox: careful lang ta sa atong mga words kay murag delikado kung asa ni padulong ang topic

@jjjoelll:

bro padayon pa ba ka sa plano nimo ari og cebu? onsa man ang trip nimo inig ari nimo?

naa man baratohon dinhi nga pension house.

it's fun to stay at the YMCA - Village People

village people di ba mao nang sigeg adto sa the village bai

Quote Originally Posted by cool
    village people di ba mao nang sigeg adto sa the village bai
    i don't have idea bro coz am referring to the group who popularized the songs Y.M.C.A., In The Navy, etc. and they inspired the creation of our local Hagibis led by Sonny Parsons...

sugest mo bro.. double ako gusto kanang barato..heheheh! single man kasagaran gi post nila gud

Default Destinations . . .

Before you go anywhere else . . . explore our country first . . . in a tight budget? start with Camiguin . . . you can practically tour the ENTIRE island in less than a day . . . visit the sunken cemetery, catibawasan falls, cold spring, hot spring, old church, via crucis . . . and the people? they are just amazing . . . but, don't go home yet without dropping by . . . WHITE ISLAND . . . it will totally, awesomely take your breath away!!!
    then there is Bohol . . . oh . . . lots of places to visit in Bohol . . . the people are equally out of this world "supercalifragilisticexpialedociously nice" . . . i mean, the place is HOT . . . sugar fine sand, seafood is great, visit the cave, chocolate hills - romantically refreshing, panglao island - just super super!!! you should'nt miss it!!!
    in a tighter budget . . . go by bus and by boat to Bantayan island . . . you cannot believe the place . . . it is magical, enchanting, it's like a dream island . . . believe me, you wouldn't want to wake up at all!!! it's the lost horizon of the philippines . . . you wouldn't want to miss out on . . .
    the best thing about it . . . is that it is CHEAP and if you are "boguy" like me and my family . . . you are in for a "treat"

that's right. bantayan is enchanting. and cheap.

jjjoelll humanap ka na lang nang worthy partner mo in cebu so anywhere cheap you want to go you will surely crash....

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast