Page 2 of 263 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Sosyal!!! EVER!!!

akshulee that's hot.. pero it's so eeewww!!!

ur topic is so kaka... nice topiczzz yadzz....

so yeah anyways.. make more chika pa there yo... gahd.. it's so boring here like hell.

goshhhh.... i was like making my post then the connection was like gone and my message was like... nowhere to be found imagine that? this is so boring the connection... i wanna make lamba2x na to this compuduh na... promise.
    so sayang the message like i was typing ang then sending it and all... then all of a sudden it's like gone and everything??!!! heller....
    it's so... eeewwwwwwwww... makes me wanna partey tonight so this useless internet connection will be off my socially well schemed lifestyle... gooosshhhh i hate it!!!

tso.. eww!

so kaka... i hate it

Blog Entries

nangatol man akong lagos pagbasa nako ani...

ewwww....i think that yer connection is like...somewhat so cheap..ewww kaka ever..my 12k Dial-up connection works just fine..the fastest in my barrio..Actually im downloading a very nice kanta,ahmm..sumthing like dat..ahhh...Renz Verano and April Boy Regino to be exact.....i think these 2 vocalers are so damn cute...what evah....hmmppfffff...

Quote Originally Posted by JawBreaker
    .. getting laid and everything is the hardest part for a guy like me... but i admit it's the best experience ever.

LELS

wow! chicken party... tuka wherever. nyahahahaaaa

yes youre right chaggy... renz and april boy the best ever in vocaling world... yeah...gawdd i think i might go down there to yer pad and copy some of yer sosyal music ... no problem with the accomodation.. i always have a super dooper reservation to all traysikad and jeepneys all over the barrio.
    just call me thru my brand new Nokia 5110 so we can arrange the date... gossshhhh im so excited to hear na and dance with the beat of Renz Verano's remember M remeber E song and April's " di ko kayang tanggapin... lalalala".

wanna partey tonight...!!!

yea, party... twud be nice doin the famed di ko kayang tanggapin moves of the all-time fave april boy hit... geeesh. wat m i gonna wear? cant decide if i get the red or the black cap this tym.... gotta praktis my moves pa... maybe i can get the village kids of our super social squatter's area to refresh mah memory noh? that wud be nice...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 263 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast