Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: how would I know that she still love me?

@jpacs: ------------------> :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: correct!!!

Default how would I know that she still loves me?

that sucks big time! i think u should leave that to ur instinct. if it tells u sumthin isn't right then u have to talk it over with ur bf/gf.

action speaks louder than words, man!!... so mailhan ra na sa iyang binuhatan...

Quote Originally Posted by tin2x_angel
    wat if reverse ang question ..... how wud i know if HE still love me? ??

sukad man gud nga nisugod na siag work wala na siya'y time nako, di na sia mo text nako kung dili pud ko mo text niya ... then one time iya ko gi ingnan nga dili na sia kahuna huna nako tungod sa iyang work .... sakit baya ay!! pirmi lang ko nisabot niya then dili niya tagaan ug importansYA ...... unsay say ninyo??
    a work is not an excuse........ its good that you have to understand nga naa cya work... but for god sake cyaro nmn sad.. i dont believe in the word----"i dont have time" why mn ni enter cya sa relationship nga dmn dy nya kaya dba? cyaro nmn sad bsn text wala dyd.... bsn paramdam lang ba once/day. or kita mo once/week...........once you enter in a relationship.... naa dyd ny responsibility... this is usual nga mg buwag ang manag uyab tungod anang time..a.k.a "wala koy time busy ko" bla..bla.. bla... f@#kn H*%l..rason nga y au..

..we should admit that communication is a very essential factor sa relationship... unsaon mn pg sinabtanay kung walay communication dba? dmn pwde pg tagna2x lang ta unsa huna2x sa atong uyab dba?

Blog Entries

for those with love problems, there's no need to flood the forum with new topics. post it under LOVE PROBLEMS (the one that has been stickied) any more of these threads will be deleted on sight. thanks.
    iSTORYA.NET Forum Rules
    Do not argue with the enforcement of these Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

7.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12