Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Untethered Jailbreak on 5.1.1 now available for 200php only!

Quote Originally Posted by sevalle_xx View Post
    i see.. so basically, if naay available jailbreaks for old iOS versions.. ma jailbreak ra sha any time.. I thought naa ra gamay window of opportunity until Apple sends out a new iOS then stops signing old iOS versions or something..
    If a jailbreak is available for a specific version, it will always be available. Updating or Downgrading to that version is different. Apple will only allow you to update to latest version. Except for maybe a few exceptions for the older models, but for the 4th generations(iPod Touch 4th gen, iPhone 4, iPad 1) and up, it's only the latest or not at all(Except if you have SHSH signatures and such). Hope this clears out alot.

anyway, up for today

up for this

Quote Originally Posted by Agili View Post
    If a jailbreak is available for a specific version, it will always be available. Updating or Downgrading to that version is different. Apple will only allow you to update to latest version. Except for maybe a few exceptions for the older models, but for the 4th generations(iPod Touch 4th gen, iPhone 4, iPad 1) and up, it's only the latest or not at all(Except if you have SHSH signatures and such). Hope this clears out alot.

anyway, up for today
    So let's say iOS 4 pko ron.. I have the ipsw of 5.0.1... I can't upgrade to that na? Even using the shift-restore function? If i can update, is it jailbreakable?

Up ta for iphone users!

Quote Originally Posted by sevalle_xx View Post
    So let's say iOS 4 pko ron.. I have the ipsw of 5.0.1... I can't upgrade to that na? Even using the shift-restore function? If i can update, is it jailbreakable?

Up ta for iphone users!
    you'll get an error if you try using the shift-restore method with the 5.0.1 ipsw. you're going to need to go straight to 5.1.1.

sir clarification lang..muanha ko sunday morning sa internet cafe nnu but wanna make sure na ok raka makajailbreak sako iphone..i have an iphone 4s..iOS 5.1 and modem firmware na 2.0.10...openline xa using gevey sim...

muupgrade pd ka ug iOS from 5.1 to 5.1.1 while preserving baseband?

6.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12