Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Turn your home into a hot zone.

Usually, you don't get the same speed because of the capability of your wi-fi enabled device. You see it has it's own bandwidth limitations, the transmission rate that a device is capable of handling at a certain instance, expressed in bit rate per second. Besides the signal is also transmitted in an open range so expect all other kinds of signal interference that diminish the quality of the signal and its strength, thus affecting speed, unlike in wires, wherein the signal is insulated from all other forms of unwanted electronic disturbances. The signal speed is comparably slower but at 384kbps connection, data transmission is still very efficient even if it is subjected to degradation.

Default Re: Turn your home into a hot zone.

mas nindot tingali bai kung access point ang gamiton kay sa wireless router. wala lang ko set up ana kay wala budget hehehe
    sa karon bluetooth lang sa ako gamit para maka internet sa ako palm (tungsten E2). ok raman iya speed pero kasagaran ma hutdan jud siya memory. ang isa kay dial up para kung manungbai ko nya naa pc pwede ko ka internet did2

set up:
    1. PALM with Bluetooth ---> PC with Bluetooth -----> internet
    2. PC with 56k modem ---> PC diri sa balay nga naa pud 56k modem -> internet

Ive seen lots of linksys routers for sub 2,500 maybe thats better compared to the 6k

Peeps,

You don't need steps for this. I once owned a netgear wifi hub which i sold to one of the members here. mga 2k lang like Earlz.
    Basically, when a router is plugged into port connected from an external network siya na bahala allocate ug IPs for your subnetwork.

For web based activations like Smart wifi walay labot ang router ana. It's your client that needs to activate it. I believe even GLOBE has routers that support wireless along with their routers.

So just plug your wireless router. Let your computer detect it, and you're all set. Web-based authentication is activated via your computer's brower. Same as the wifi configuration for the router. WIth the case of smart wifi i believe you need to restart the antenna by plugging & unplugging it after you have logged in through the browser activation.

and pls...pls...pls!!! turn on your wireless security encryption be it WEP, WPA- etc. well not unless ganahan mo mo share sa inyong network with just about anyone else out there.

naa nay diri dapit sa amo dunno who using wireless here but i can open their network sauna but my signal strength is so weak nga grabi ka hinay ang net.

i've tried this with smartbro and a dlink dir 300 router, but i cant get it working. anybody help?

bro, i think better look for the answer or start a thread in networking section of this forum and not here sa hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by spookey
    bro, i think better look for the answer or start a thread in networking section of this forum and not here sa hardware.
    this thread is old...

mas ok pa ang cdrking wireless devices. no problem at all bisag PDA and PSP connection... compatible gyud.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12